Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • building with lego
    • By building with lego 12th Sep 12, 7:14 AM
    • 2,341Posts
    • 5,615Thanks
    building with lego
    Cravendale Epic Straws (with purchase) now on!
    • 12th Sep 12, 7:14 AM
    Cravendale Epic Straws (with purchase) now on! 12th Sep 12 at 7:14 AM
    Greetings
    I got the co-operative's instore magazine yesterday and on page 14 there's an ad for Cravendale's next giveaway: epic straws (the bends and connectors that you can use to make straws into crazy contraptions.)
    Link to the magazine online, the ad is page four of 33.

There is a free code (you need ten codes for each set) to get us started: COLP64FDN2.

Happy collecting.
    Last edited by building with lego; 28-09-2012 at 12:17 PM.
    They call me Dr Worm... I'm interested in things; I'm not a real doctor but I am a real worm.
Page 32
    • holbol1
    • By holbol1 6th Dec 12, 10:45 AM
    • 123 Posts
    • 265 Thanks
    holbol1
    if there are any spare codes out there i started collecting again for cousin number 2 thinking i could get most from facebook game but sadly having no luck!! any spare codes always appreciated!!!
    • jlc57
    • By jlc57 6th Dec 12, 11:28 AM
    • 81 Posts
    • 131 Thanks
    jlc57
    tornado check your PM

Good luck
    Janice
    • tornado
    • By tornado 6th Dec 12, 12:47 PM
    • 347 Posts
    • 988 Thanks
    tornado
    tornado check your PM

Good luck
    Janice
    Originally posted by jlc57
    Hi jlc57,

Thank you very much for the code, much appreciated.

tornado
    • 1Muppet
    • By 1Muppet 6th Dec 12, 3:32 PM
    • 23 Posts
    • 13 Thanks
    1Muppet
    Have Two spare codes going for the first two people to PM me (who haven't had a code off me before).......
    Originally posted by miketaff1408
    Tried to PM but doesn't appear to be working.

Noticed only person has thanked you and wondered if the 2nd code was still available. Thanks
  • loknath
    i really really need a few more codes...can anyone help
    • elski5
    • By elski5 6th Dec 12, 5:15 PM
    • 404 Posts
    • 893 Thanks
    elski5
    We're in such a good mood about the strawesome #EpicStraws Xmas tree, here is a code for you all! EPICTREE12 pic.twitter.com/zp4mtbWo
    https://twitter.com/Cravendale/status/276736347404914690

that one works!

• sysop-paul
    Any spare codes appreciated, nearly there now...
    Just need 6 more codes now for the full set if anybody is willing to PM me some codes I would be very grateful, many thanks in advance.....
  • delsonite
    I'd love codes
    I only need 3 more codes to complete my set. If anyone has any spare codes please pm me. Thanks
  • turnbug
    straw codes needed
    hi
    if anyone has any spare codes they could give me. Please pm me.
    Thank you
  • smiley-me
    Desperately seeking 3 more codes. Please pm me if you have one to spare. Any help will be most appreciated. Thank you
    • cheeksdeville
    • By cheeksdeville 7th Dec 12, 10:34 AM
    • 23 Posts
    • 152 Thanks
    cheeksdeville
    ONEWEEK2GO another free code xxx
  • sda
    As announced on Facebook 10 minutes ago-ONEWEEK2GO.
    Last edited by sda; 07-12-2012 at 10:48 AM. Reason: Beat me to it Cheeksdeville..lol
  • loueyn
    I only need one code now! If anyone has a spare one I'd be very grateful. Can't see us drinking all the milk in my fridge in a week!! :-)
    • cheeksdeville
    • By cheeksdeville 7th Dec 12, 10:48 AM
    • 23 Posts
    • 152 Thanks
    cheeksdeville
    have you tried CRAVENDALE that worked for me xxx
  • loueyn
    Thanks cheeksdeville but i've already used it :-(
    • cheeksdeville
    • By cheeksdeville 7th Dec 12, 10:52 AM
    • 23 Posts
    • 152 Thanks
    cheeksdeville
    go on twitter and tweet them tell em how much you gna go insane if you can't get that final code and to give it to you to save your sanity kind of thing .. that's what i did and they send me a code via DM they are really good at giving codes on twitter ye just gotta say something that will make em smile x
    • jlc57
    • By jlc57 7th Dec 12, 12:45 PM
    • 81 Posts
    • 131 Thanks
    jlc57
    loueyn check your PM, good luck
    Janice
  • Paulae
    Can anyone help me? Desperately trying to get the last set of straws for my daughter birthday.

Thank you
  • loueyn
    jlc57 Thank you so much! My 20 month old will love her straw set! :-) And I can finally stop collecting milk codes! x
  • rocknurworld2006
    help please!
    hi does anyone pleas please have any codes i have missed out bigtime as had no internet access. i need 5 codes still for set for my son. only one week left :-( any help is greatly appreciated
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,565Posts Today

7,801Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @c_newbery: @MartinSLewis Can't bring myself to vote for option A because of lack of apostrophe - some things are too precious! #grammar?

• MSE weekly email: Soap&Glory, Urgent 2YR cheap energy, free Tesco pts, cheap Easyjet, free TSB £100, £52 Ray-Bans https://t.co/bS4J70hBbx

• Today's twitter poll: Is it acceptable to use bad grammar in tweets in order to reduce character length?

• Follow Martin