Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Page 1
    • easilyamused
    • By easilyamused 14th Dec 12, 7:48 AM
    • 183 Posts
    • 112 Thanks
    • 14th Dec 12, 7:48 AM
    • 14th Dec 12, 7:48 AM
    Surprised there hasn't been more feedback left for these guys - I was slightly dubious as they seemed to be offering me a higher price for some items than others and especially seeing as I had to post it to Germany, but it couldn't have been more straightforward and above all - SPEEDY!

I sent a box to them at the same time as a box to Music Magpie. I got an email at the end of last week saying Momox had received my order and by Monday this week I saw the full payment pop up in my bank account. In comparison, I've only just received an email from MM saying they've received the items and are processing them and now this morning they've asked me to verify my bank details which could mean waiting an extra two working days (so seeing as it's now Friday that means towards the middle of next week!).

So my experience of Momox is that it's straightforward to post items, it's quick to arrive, they paid the full amount and they're quick to put the money in your account as well. About a fortnight quicker than Music Magpie!
    • 19th Apr 14, 7:57 PM
    Still trading
    • 19th Apr 14, 7:57 PM
    I have tried for the last 4 week to sell items to momox, and they do not seem to be trading, as anyone else had this problem
    • hedger44
    • By hedger44 11th Feb 15, 3:57 PM
    • 8 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    • 11th Feb 15, 3:57 PM
    No problem
    • 11th Feb 15, 3:57 PM
    I liked this site.

They took quite a few books which webuybooks wouldn't and tended to give slightly higher prices in general.

The disadvantage was having to take a heavy box to the Post Office, webuybooks collect them.

Payment was fine, posted books on Saturday, had an email the following weekend to say all the books were fine and payment would be on its way, arrived in bank account a few days later, 10 days after posting books.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,771Posts Today

6,562Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @Stressed_Eric72: @MartinSLewis Well on that basis you'll end the series on a high note.

• The times TV page has given my coming help to buy ISA show a 2/10. I felt that harsh until I realised it was 2nd episode of 10 part series!

• Help to buy ISAs full how they work help and the best buys so far...

• Follow Martin