Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Page 2
    • determined new ms
    • By determined new ms 6th Nov 10, 3:57 PM
    • 5,013 Posts
    • 25,234 Thanks
    determined new ms
    rice pudding in the slow cooker
    does rice pudding in the sc need to be on high or low? Thanks in advance
    VSP- 124.69
    Debt to Bank of oh Mum: 2700/5000 Sept 166.16/175 Oct lost track!/165 Nov 76.17/185
    August extra income 280.95/100
    Sept 279.31/150
    Oct 74.01/100
    • newleaf
    • By newleaf 15th Jan 11, 10:56 PM
    • 2,969 Posts
    • 3,252 Thanks
    Haven't done it in slow cooker yet myself, but reckon it will be fine on low.
    Official DFW Nerd No 096 - Proud to have dealt with my debt!
    • zippychick
    • By zippychick 16th Jan 11, 3:12 AM
    • 8,947 Posts
    • 16,109 Thanks
    squeakys index - i searched but couldnt find anything
    I'm a Board Guide of Old Style MoneySaving, The Northern Ireland board,How Much Have you Saved? and Martin's Blogs.
    This means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and can move and merge posts there. However, do remember that Board Guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to It is not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Any views are mine and are not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    New to the Forum? Why not watch the Guide?
    A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men
    Norn Iron club member #380

• minniemaus1970
    Could you please add this web site to your index, plenty of bread recipes in alphabetical order. They sometimes have competitions too.......

Many thanks
  • mary2012
    I am almost certain I saw on OS a website where you put the ingredients you have in to make a dish.. But I cant find it, can anyone help please
    • flashg67
    • By flashg67 1st Sep 13, 9:48 PM
    • 1,614 Posts
    • 1,080 Thanks
    reported - idiot's posted 9 times .....
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

547Posts Today

3,101Users online

Martin's Twitter