Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    dex22er
    Earning free money and prizes for minimal effort!
    • 13th Aug 12, 11:56 PM
    Earning free money and prizes for minimal effort! 13th Aug 12 at 11:56 PM
    (Moved here from the competition board at a fellow member's suggestion)

First off, I'm not a spammer or anything, I've been trawling the comping boards for a few months in the hope I'd strike it lucky! As yet, I've had not luck, but yesterday I found (what I think is) a pretty awesome website - superpoints

It's one of those crappy survey for a few pennies websites, but it also has an option call the SUPER LUCKY BUTTON (awesome name, I know) which randomly gives you points towards cash, amazon vouchers, games consoles, macbooks etc

if you follow this link:

superpoints[DOT]com/refer/dexter1989

you can join and start earning points

(you need a referral link to join in the first place, it's just THAT exclusive )

Also, if you refer people and they join, you also earn any points they earn too! It's a win-win-win!

Also, on the downlow, you can just create fake accounts and refer them to yourself, basically giving you more spins a day (on the SUPER LUCKY BUTTON) for free points!

You get 30 spins a day, but if you 5 referrals that goes up to 100. Add on the 30 each of your 5 'referrals' has and that's 250 chances for free points each day!

If you want to go hardcore, you could make 5 fake referrals for each of the original 5 accounts and give them 100 spins a day - totalling 600 a day! Just make your master account able to link to paypal and bob's your uncle, you dont even need to think about the points on your referral accounts because your master account will have earned them simultaneously!

So what are you waiting for?!

superpoints[DOT]com/refer/dexter1989
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

649Posts Today

5,180Users online

Martin's Twitter