Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    cally6008
    Viewsbank - referral thread
    • 13th Jun 12, 12:52 PM
    Viewsbank - referral thread 13th Jun 12 at 12:52 PM
    Who are Viewsbank?

Viewsbank is a consumer research panel that offers members the opportunity to earn cash and win prizes through participation in research such as online surveys, polls, mystery shopping, and work at home assignments.

Formerly known as MyConsumerIntel.co.uk, the name was changed in line with our members’ likes, wants and preferences expressed in a comprehensive survey in 2011. We believe the new website and supporting systems reflect those findings but, if not, I’m sure you’ll let us know! At least, we hope you do because, as ever, it’s your views that matter.

Normal link - http://viewsbank.com

Referral Information

My referral link ..
    http://www.viewsbank.com/referral/777882e6

For each new member that signs up via your referral link, you will receive 1.00 - when that new member has been checked, validated and becomes active by completing a piece of work for Viewsbank.

That work may take the form of a survey, mystery shopping assignment or participation in a home research project.

Payments are made monthly on the first Tuesday of each month when the threshold payment figure of 6.00 has been attained.

Payments are made to the PayPal account that is linked to the email address you provided when you registered.

My notes

I've converted my CI account over to VB. I had 3 polls and 2 short surveys and have posted on the forum. Looks like it could be good once it gets a bit bigger.
    Last edited by cally6008; 13-06-2012 at 1:52 PM.

Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,978Posts Today

6,801Users online

Martin's Twitter