E: 20/12 Win Coffee Goodies - Coffee Lover Competition (blog)

Options
Found a competition online aimed at bloggers who enjoy their coffee.

All you have to do is write about coffee, anything from why you like it, to how you drink it, whether you have any secret ingredients you like to add to a cup then post it on your blog. The company running it is called Casa Espresso and they will judge the entries on the 20th December 2011.

Prizes are as follows:

• 1st Prize: A full Barista Kit so you can create perfect coffee everytime. Includes a stylish hand tamper, a high quality foaming jug, a set of espresso cups, accessories and two full bags of Casa Espresso Rainforest Alliance Coffee.
  • 2nd Prize: Two bags of Casa Espresso Rainforest Alliance Coffee
  • 3rd Prize: One bag of Casa Espresso Rainforest Alliance Coffee

I can't post links so you would have to visit the Casa Espresso website and see the latest blog post.
Where would we be without tea?

Comments

• timmmers
    timmmers Posts: 3,743 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    http://www.casaespresso.co.uk/category/blog/ there ya go :)

Not for the average comper really unless you have a blog ..shame :( :-

How do I enter?

• To enter you simply have to write a blog post that’s coffee related, it can be on your own blog, or a guest post another blog, all that matters is that it’s related to coffee. So it can be anything from why you love it, how you first discovered a taste for it, how to make the perfect cup, how you see coffee developing in the future. As long as it’s coffee related, you’ll be fine!
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • Tea_Hee_23
    Options
    timmmers wrote: »
    http://www.casaespresso.co.uk/category/blog/ there ya go :)

Not for the average comper really unless you have a blog ..shame :( :-

How do I enter?

• To enter you simply have to write a blog post that’s coffee related, it can be on your own blog, or a guest post another blog, all that matters is that it’s related to coffee. So it can be anything from why you love it, how you first discovered a taste for it, how to make the perfect cup, how you see coffee developing in the future. As long as it’s coffee related, you’ll be fine!

Thanks. I know what you mean... obviously a lot of people like coffee but do many people have their own blog/website? I don't.
  • ChelseaBun_2
    Options
    i emailed them my entry, then realised you had to write it somewhere else. im not so clued up on blogs, i'll just save my 'winning' entry for another coffee loving competition :p

:xmastree:
  • Tea_Hee_23
    Options
    ChelseaBun wrote: »
    i emailed them my entry, then realised you had to write it somewhere else. im not so clued up on blogs, i'll just save my 'winning' entry for another coffee loving competition :p

:xmastree:

I'm going to set up a Google Blogger website and have a play around with one. Its completely free and you don't have top pay for hosting or the domain name. I looked at Wordpress but that looks a little more confusing so I will stick with Blogger.

Not sure I will have it up and running in time to be able to post an entry for this though.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport