E: WEEKLY friday weekly Win with Internacionale (FB)

Options
like their page
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Internacionale/214904978536708?sk=app_23744633048#!/pages/Internacionale/214904978536708

email [EMAIL="facebook@internacionale.com"]facebook@internacionale.com[/EMAIL]

this week's prize is a gorgeous fur gilet

Will add a link in the weeklies & also in the dailies as PCL has a list of all facebook comps who have draws on various days of the week
Positivity is the key to success

Comments

• Gilla_2
    Gilla_2 Posts: 13,228 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Saved to weeklies.

:j
    42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot
    :hello: Good Luck everyone !:hello:
  • mrschuck
    Options
    how do u save it all to your weeklies, im new to all this still.lol xx
    ghds.make up,necklace.Garnier UltraLift 2in1 serum and cream
    ...bring them on...:pgarden win:D
    £100 M&S vouchers
    RihaNNA TICKETS

good luck..thankyou to all posters on MsE:D:beer:
  • slbhill
    slbhill Posts: 5,441 Forumite
    Options
    Link to this week's Facebook post (I hope!)

Their post: Funday Friday has arrived!! This week we are giving away our gorgeous Woven Satchel filled with goodies! Just send us a blank email with the subject Funday Friday. Only one entry per person please :-) We will contact the winner just after 4pm. Good luck everyone! x

Email address is [EMAIL="facebook@internacionale.com"]facebook@internacionale.com[/EMAIL]

mrschuck - I think most people just keep a list of competitions that they go and recheck weekly. I have mine in my favourites / bookmarks, with the day of the week included in the title. It kind of works if I'm organised - not often, that is :p
  • slbhill
    Options
    It's the last Friday of the month...which can only mean one thing! We have a £100 gift voucher to give away as this weeks Funday Friday Prize!! Email [EMAIL="facebook@internacionale.com"]facebook@internacionale.com[/EMAIL] before 4pm for your chance to win! We will contact the winner just after 4pm. Good luck! x
  • slbhill
    Options
    This week's post is here

This week we are giving away our gorgeous Twist Lock Shopper filled with goodies. To be in with a chance of winning just send a blank email with the subject Funday Friday to
    [EMAIL="facebook@internacionale.com"]facebook@internacionale.com[/EMAIL] . We will contact the winner just after 4pm. Good luck! x
  • freespirits
    Options
    I guess you can only enter on fridays! (no time!!)
  • grannybiker
    grannybiker Posts: 12,128 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Well it's time for our fabulous new competition...... Friday Fashion Fix has arrived! This week's prize is our gorgeous Large Snake Doctors bag filled with goodies. Send a blank email with the Title Fashion Fix before 4.30pm, to facebook@internacionale.com for the chance to win! Good Luck x
    Worse things will have happened in the world today...
    "The only thing that really matters, it to love and to be loved."
  • grannybiker
    Options
    Friday has arrived....which can only mean one thing! Our fantastic Friday Fashion Fix Competition! This week we are giving away our gorgeous Shearling Duffle Coat! To be in with a chance of winning just send a blank email to facebook@internacionale.com with the subject "Friday Fashion Fix" before 4pm! Good luck everyone x
  • grannybiker
    Options
    It's the last Friday of the month which can only mean one thing.....we are giving away a £100 gift voucher! Email a blank email with the subject Friday Fashion Fix to facebook@internacionale.com, you have until 4pm to get your entries in! Good luck x
  • cornishpasty1
    cornishpasty1 Posts: 27,908 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Friday Fashion Fix is here! and this week's prize is our amazing Arabian Goat Faux Fur Coat. All our favourite magazine's love this and we're sure you will too, so get entering now for the chance to win! Just send a blank email with the titie, Friday Fashion Fix to facebook@internacionale.com for the chance to win x
    #StaySafe
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy New Year
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family