Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    barryferns
    0 WOW
    Free Stand up Comedy - every week
    • 25th Aug 11, 3:09 AM
    0 WOW
    Free Stand up Comedy - every week 25th Aug 11 at 3:09 AM
    Hello there,

I was at this comedy night last week and it was ace!

It's a free Saturday comedy club that had TV comedians and is just great!

The club is called Angel Comedy, and it runs from Angel in Islington, London. From the Camden Head Pub, N1 8DY. And it is absolutely free! I don't know why - maybe the pub promotes it.

Every week is a totally different professional night. I saw Trevor Lock (he was Russell Brand's support act on tour), next month thay have Hal Cruttenden on who was on Michael McIntyre and Ian Stone from BBC TV's, "Mock the Week".

There is no need to book tickets you just to turn up at around 7.30 on the night. It's every week.

Their website is - for more info - they have a mailing list and I am now on that -( angelcomedy dot co dot uk)

Anyway, it's free - go while it lasts - it proabably won't be free / last forever.
    Barry
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

155Posts Today

2,007Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @MoneySavingExp: Hi folks - the site will be down from 10pm tonight until 8am tomorrow while we re-charge the batteries with some behind?

• Uk dominating world long jump.Who'd have thought it. Kathy Cook's British 200m record about to go I think. #Beijing2015

• RT @MoneySavingExp: If you're affected by the #HSBC payments glitch, here's what you need to do (more to follow, when we get it): http://t.?

• Follow Martin