E: DAILY various prizes (FB)

Options
'like' their page here Compers News
GREAT NEWS! Starting tomorrow (Tues 21st June), there'll be a series of DAILY competitions on this page to win things like shopping vouchers, stamps, and whatever else I can find in my comping box. So remember to check back each day, and please spread the word too... the more Likes the CompersNews page gets, the more daily competitions and prizes there'll be!

Our first DAILY prize is a £10 WHSmith voucher! Just email [EMAIL="editor@compersnews.com"]editor@compersnews.com[/EMAIL] with today's password WHSTUES in the subject line, and your Facebook username in the main body - that's all! Make sure you've liked our page first, closes 23:59 21/06, 1 entry per person, first name drawn will win. Look out for winner's name and another great prize tomorrow!

HAVE ADDED LINK TO DAILIES
Positivity is the key to success

Comments

• Runnerduck
    Runnerduck Posts: 3,146 Forumite
    I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Today's DAILY prize is a £10 Argos voucher! Just email editor@compersnews.com with today's password ARGWEDS in the subject line, and your Facebook username in the main body - that's all! Make sure you've liked our page first, closes 23:59 22/06, 1 entry per person, first name drawn will win. Look out for winner's name and another great prize tomorrow!
  • sassy165
    sassy165 Posts: 1,200 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Winner of W H Smith £10 gift voucher - Michael Sefton

Congratulations :beer:
    Thanks to all OP's your efforts are much appreciated :A
  • sheils6
    sheils6 Posts: 15,850 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    The winner was Malcolm Sefton - my DH! Thank you Liz! x :j
    Mar Wins :- £2 GfK Media

Best Win of 2019 - Forest Holiday :)
  • lizd31
    lizd31 Posts: 25,203 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Oh well done Sheils & Malcolm too x
    Positivity is the key to success
  • sheils6
    sheils6 Posts: 15,850 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Today's DAILY prize is a £5 M&S voucher! Just email editor@compersnews.com with today's password MSTHURS in the subject line, and your Facebook username in the main body - that's all! Make sure you've liked our page first, closes 23:59 23/06, 1 entry per person, first name drawn will win. Look out for winner's name and another great prize tomorrow!
    Mar Wins :- £2 GfK Media

Best Win of 2019 - Forest Holiday :)
  • Stemma
    Stemma Posts: 800 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Wednesdays winner Caz Fry
    Sometimes later becomes never. ...
  • princessmoneysaver
    Options
    Today's DAILY prize is a £5 Love2shop gift voucher! Just email editor@compersnews.com with today's password L2SFRI in the subject line, and your Facebook username in the main body - that's all! Make sure you've liked our page first, closes 23:59 24/06, 1 entry per person, first name drawn will win. Look out for winner's name and another great prize tomorrow!
    2023 wins - Rice Krispies, Avene Micellar Gel, Barbie Toy, £20 Apple Gift Card, KFC 6 piece bargain bucket, Chloe Nomade perfume, Barbie Toy (second one), Sanctuary Spa Sleep Balm, E45 Moisturising Lotion, Trolls Hamper, 12 Tonie Characters, Sure deodorant, Good Home Utensil holder, £5 Costa Gift Card, Neutrogena Micellar Jelly, Soap & Glory Mascara, Persil capsules,  
  • bella165
    bella165 Posts: 13,127 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Stoptober Survivor
    Options
    Today's DAILY prize is 24 x 2nd class stamps to help with all those postcard entries! Just email editor@compersnews.com with today's password 2NDSAT in the subject line, and your Facebook username in the main body - that's all! Make sure you've liked our page first, closes 23:59 25/06, 1 entry per person, first name drawn will win. Look out for winner's name and another great prize tomorrow!
    Replies to posts are always welcome, if they are done in the correct manner. If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you
  • princessmoneysaver
    Options
    Congratulations to all our DAILY winners so far: TUES WHSMITH VOUCHER - Malcolm Sefton; WEDS ARGOS VOUCHER - Caz Fry; THURS M&S VOUCHER - Carol Watkins; FRI LOVE2SHOP VOUCHER - Libby Alexander. Today's prize of STAMPS is now up for grabs, so don't forget to enter before 23:59 tonight.
    2023 wins - Rice Krispies, Avene Micellar Gel, Barbie Toy, £20 Apple Gift Card, KFC 6 piece bargain bucket, Chloe Nomade perfume, Barbie Toy (second one), Sanctuary Spa Sleep Balm, E45 Moisturising Lotion, Trolls Hamper, 12 Tonie Characters, Sure deodorant, Good Home Utensil holder, £5 Costa Gift Card, Neutrogena Micellar Jelly, Soap & Glory Mascara, Persil capsules,  
  • princessmoneysaver
    Options
    The current DAILY competitions are due to finish tomorrow (Sunday)... BUT as we're so close to having 2,000 followers I'll make a deal. IF we break the 2,000 barrier by 23:59 tomorrow (Sunday) night, there'll be daily draws ALL NEXT WEEK too! So pass on the news, and tell all your comping pals to join us!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure