E: 19/04 Win 1 of 10 Loreal Goody Bags (FB)

Options
zoold
zoold Posts: 3,412 Forumite
First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
edited 14 April 2011 at 1:50PM in Game Over Archives
Loreal Facebook

Each winner will receive 1 Goody Bag each which includes:
  • Casting Crème Gloss 550 Mahogany hair colour
  • Volume Million Lashes Extra Black mascara
  • Glam Bronze bronzer
  • True Match foundation shade N4 Nude Beige
  • Infallible eyeliner
  • Glam Shine Reflexion lip gloss
Ok, this is a weekly comp but as it has a specific end date does that mean I do not send a link to weeklies and instead it is posted as a separate comp each week? :o

Comments

• comping_cat
    comping_cat Posts: 24,006 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    From how i interprut (sp) the rule, it comes here on the main board because it has an end date. However, to save the people who run the weekly board having to update every week, you can also add it there. Next week, when you post again you just add that there is a permanant link on the weekly board, so if you use both be careful.
  • zoold
    zoold Posts: 3,412 Forumite
    Options
    From how i interprut (sp) the rule, it comes here on the main board because it has an end date. However, to save the people who run the weekly board having to update every week, you can also add it there. Next week, when you post again you just add that there is a permanant link on the weekly board, so if you use both be careful.

Thanks for the reply cc. I was away for a while so missed the whole board rules change and still have not really caught up properly. Things seem a little more confusing now (for me anyway).

I shall add a link to weeklies. :)
  • Gilla_2
    Gilla_2 Posts: 13,228 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Saved to weeklies.

:j
    42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot
    :hello: Good Luck everyone !:hello:
  • purplecatlover
    purplecatlover Posts: 6,628 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    so has this ended or is it still ongoing as a weekly but just no one has updated this thread because posting it new each week?

surely if its being posted new each week it shouldnt be added to the weekly thread and those of us who dont make it thoruhg all the comps on main merelyb miss the chance to enter? otherwise we end up with dead links in the reg threads with no clue if they are still going or not and we risk duping entry when/if we find it both via weekly thread and on main.......

if its ended or is being posted as new each week can someone let gilla know please so it can be removed form the sticky? if its not being posted every week can it be moved fomr game over and the end date fixed?
  • Happy_shopper
    Happy_shopper Posts: 6,661 Forumite
    Options
    I think it's finished - they've not posted a new comp on their FB for a few weeks now.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure