E: 28/02 Win The Lost Skeleton Of Cadavra DVD

Options
Gore Press

Answer: a) 2001
It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
:A :A :A
Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
the question is.;)

Comments

• freefan01
    freefan01 Posts: 4,427 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    they've changed the link, really very nasty reply, a simple please don't post our competitions would have got you added to list of companies who prefer not to be posted. Doing the above has just made a genuine film fan very reluctant to ever visit your site or recommend it again, and I'm sure I won't be the only one.
    Bestof2013-AcerLaptop,years supply of Lindt chocolate,Family to Spain,£500,13 bottles of Wine,iPhone 5,2 night island break,Pedal Bike&Helmet,HuntersWellies,TomTomGPSWatch,3 bottlesVodka
    Dec 2014 - DigitalRadio,Artwork,TekstaPuppy,2xSocks,Cushelle Koala,RoboFish,£50IcelandVouchers,DressingGown,CadburyHamper,
    AirwickSampleHamper
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,855 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 23 February 2011 at 8:14PM
    Options
    freefan01 wrote: »
    they've changed the link, really very nasty reply, a simple please don't post our competitions would have got you added to list of companies who prefer not to be posted. Doing the above has just made a genuine film fan very reluctant to ever visit your site or recommend it again, and I'm sure I won't be the only one.

they didn't even bother replying when i posted this

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3071506&highlight=

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=41459154&highlight=#post41459154

please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• emmabarron
    Options
    I wouldnt even bother posting their comps again as i remember they were nasty last time someone posted, a few weeks ago, and they used that exact phrase for us 'vultures'. dont worry i expect they will get a few peoples piece of mind in their inbox!!
    June 2019 wins: AURELIA Eye Dew:o
  • fire**fly
    Options
    freefan01 wrote: »

is anyone sending these posts to velvetglove so she can add to the guide please ?

will add to the end of the comps guide thread as VG hasn't been online for a while
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• weeowens
    weeowens Posts: 81,990 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Post no.2 passed to admin
    by.......... youareanidiot
  • fire**fly
    Options
    weeowens wrote: »
    Post no.2 passed to admin
    by.......... youareanidiot

thing is weeowens if the posts by youareanidiot get deleted
    VelvetGlove won't be able to see the posts they've put & i've sent her pm & on the comping guide thread to let her know what they've said so she can add to the list for sites not wanting their comps/answers posted

• weeowens
    weeowens Posts: 81,990 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Whoop,sorry about that.I'm sure we'll soon get used to their wishes.
  • Lakshmi7
    Lakshmi7 Posts: 339,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    is anyone sending these posts to velvetglove so she can add to the guide please ?

will add to the end of the comps guide thread as VG hasn't been online for a while

I have sent Velvet Glove a PM, asking her to add this site to her list of companies who don't want us to post their competitions.
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    :A :A :A
    Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
    the question is.;)
  • Amilucky?
    Amilucky? Posts: 13,790 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Apologies for bumping!

With regards to Gore Press they are re-directing anyone from mse who visits there site

so if you still want to enter there competitions copy and paste the link into the address bar or into a new tab or use Ref Control to hide the referral link ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure