Cheap iTunes giftcards: Buy one get one half price

Options
Former_MSE_Archna
Former_MSE_Archna Posts: 1,903 Forumite
First Post
edited 25 May 2010 at 8:15PM in It's gone, but was it any good?
[title=http://images2.moneysavingexpert.com/images/dp/wtd_underline.gif]wtd_icon.gif What's the deal?[/title] [IMGRIGHT]http://images.moneysavingexpert.com/images/itunesgiftcard.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]

Buy an iTunes giftcard and get the second, cheapest one half price at Clinton Cards between 28 and 31 May while stocks last. It's a nationwide offer, instore only and you can get £15 or £25 giftcards plus £50 in selected stores. Find your nearest Clinton Cards.

There's a maximum purchase of six cards per customer.

[title=http://images2.moneysavingexpert.com/images/dp/wtd_underline.gif]wtd_icon.gif iTunes: fab for apps but you can get music cheaper[/title]

If you have an iPhone and regularly buy apps, these are the best use of the giftcards as the apps are exclusive to iTunes and can't be bought cheaper elsewhere.

However if you're buying music don't assume iTunes is cheapest, often it isn't. Use MSE's Tunechecker.com Mp3 & CD comparison site to search through the list of singles and albums you're looking for and only use your giftcard on the ones where it's cheapest.

[title=http://images2.moneysavingexpert.com/images/dp/wtd_underline.gif]wtd_icon.gif Non-ipod users can use iTunes[/title]

It's worth remembering iTunes can be used by anyone with an MP3 player, it doesn't have to be an Apple branded one, just follow the rules above for making sure you're getting the best value from it.

Comments

• skybluearmyontour
    Options
    Ha. Find out through your e-mail before we are told in store. Nice.
  • Pauley_Paul
    Pauley_Paul Posts: 129 Forumite
    Options
    Excellent - will be in there Friday. Thanks.
  • Ginger_Nut
    Ginger_Nut Posts: 49 Forumite
    Options
    I'll be there on saturday :)

Thanks.
    Don't forget you can donate 24 Felix tokens to help feed a cats protection cat/kitten that's in care
    their are loads of cats/kittens awaiting there forever home
    don't forget the the oldies who are just as much fun

Dropping a brand going great :D thanks Martin and team
  • JamieJ
    JamieJ Posts: 17 Forumite
    Options
    Picked 2x£15 cards up this morning (Friday) and got the second one half price with no issues :)

Thanks MSE!
  • Beanbag
    Beanbag Posts: 183 Forumite
    Options
    Got 2 £25 cards no probs! thanks
  • Curlywurli
    Curlywurli Posts: 639 Forumite
    Options
    I got two £15 cards this afternoon. There were no signs up but the sales assistant knew what I was talking about and scanned them to make sure for me. I'll have one happy husband- thanks :j
  • kyanvi
    kyanvi Posts: 48 Forumite
    Options
    bought 2 £15, no probs at all, but they didn't have a sign on the shelf, so do check with the SA before hand.
  • caz2703
    caz2703 Posts: 3,630 Forumite
    Options
    Fantastic. The hubby wants iTunes vouchers for Father's Day so guess where I'll be going on Saturday (after being in there on Friday and not seeing any advertising for it)?
  • paiten
    paiten Posts: 107 Forumite
    Options
    Got mine today. No signs advertising it but I asked and cashier knew all about it. Make sure you get them activated before you leave, lady that served me almost forgot to do it!
  • caz2703
    caz2703 Posts: 3,630 Forumite
    Options
    Got mine today as well. 2 x £15 for £22.50. I asked the girl on the till and as others have said, they know all about it but no advertising. That's Father's Day sorted now so a big big thank you to the OP :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure