🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Encouraged Learning In Trading Excellence

Options

Comments

• pattylabelle
    Options
    Miss_Laid wrote: »
    Too right, plus the majority of the glitches have been found due to wombles, I have crawled on my belly under a line of trolleys for a nice juicy receipt :)

I have no shame none of this pu$$y footing about dropping keys or putting shopping bags on them, I see one, I go for it :D

I was undoing some trolleys one day when a nice lady asked me if I was ok and if I needed help with that. I said that I had just dropped my little coin and was trying to find it (of course this was a white lie). It was the worst thing in the world I could have said - she proceeded to try to help me find it and i couldn't get rid of her!!!

In the end I said "oh it is ok I have lots of those coins anyway i will just leave it" Off I goes and waited until she left the area- back in I go for the kill....a juicy big uncle.

Such a good natured person she was but a barrier to wombling:D
    never stop doing your best because someone doesn't give you credit
  • Looby123
    Looby123 Posts: 1,563 Forumite
    Options
    evening peeps :D

have been lurking for a while as that way I'm not likely to respond to some of the childish comments which are posted on here :(

having been kept entertained for a while now reading Savvybuyers detailed explanation of the As gift glitch.....I thought I'd try the following tomorrow....

2 x Dove Fresh Indulgence gift sets (pink) £6 each or 2 for £8.... £4 each in T

not labelled as part of the 2 for £8 deal on mys....so assuming/hoping it will compare at £12 v £8....include the 10% makes it £3.20 for the two gift sets :D

I will try it tomorrow and post results :)
    hoping for a very MSE Ts glitching 2012!
  • no_coupon_no_purchase
    no_coupon_no_purchase Posts: 186 Forumite
    edited 9 December 2012 at 11:12PM
    Options
    Thought I would share my results on a finest shop with coupons, it looks like it does not take into account the meal deal for £10 and compared my coca cola which I had instead of wine at full price (sorry if this is old news thought I would share in case it had not been spotted) will get my results for the cheese tomorrow so that maybe good too if compared at full price :D

Sorry, this time your comparable shopping would have been £1.78 cheaper elsewhere, so we've given you a voucher for the difference*. Thank you and see you again soon.

* up to a maximum of £10

Tesco comparable basket
    £12.26£12.44£3.16

Competitor comparable basket
    £10.48£13.55£3.70

Difference
    £1.78£1.11£0.54

Asda was cheaperTesco was cheaperTesco was cheaper

1 x TESCO WHITE POTATOES 2.5KG 1.65 1.65 1.95 1.79

1 x DAIRYCREST WILLOW 250G 1.00 1.00 1.00 1.00

1 x TESCO CARROTS LOOSE (0.365 kg) 0.33 0.33 0.33 0.33

1 x T.FINEST* 6 TRAD PORK SAUSAGES 454G 2.50 * 2.00 2.79 N/A

1 x T.FINEST* 6 PORK & APPLE SAUSAGES 454G 2.50 * 2.00 2.79 N/A

1 x COCA COLA REG CONTOUR 6 X 330ML BOTTLE 4.28 3.50 4.29 N/A

2 x TESCO EDAY VALUE 6 PANCAKES 0.18 N/A 0.40 0.58

1 x T. FINEST @ S/BERRY C/CAKE SLICES 200G 2.50 N/A N/A N/A

1 x T FINEST PETIT POIS WITH LEEKS&PANCETTA 250G X 2.50 N/A N/A N/A

1 x T. FIN* HAM AND GRUYERE PASTRIES 330G 3.99 N/A N/A N/A

1 x TESCO FRESH PORK CHOPS 1KG 5.00 N/A N/A N/A

1 x T FIN BACON GRUYERE & ONION QUICHE 400G 1.50 N/A N/A N/A

1 x T.EDAY VALUE PROFITEROLES 2X90G 1.00 N/A N/A N/A

1 x T. FIN* A/DEEN ANGUS BURGERS 454G 3.50 N/A N/A N/A
    Started Saving in 2012!!!

Savings with Coupons £100.49 & Freebies £349.41 (I have lost track now but its a huge amount)

Sealed pot challenge number 1912 No target let's just see :D
  • QPR10
    QPR10 Posts: 4,839 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    zippydooda wrote: »
    NEOSI are you lurking? i have an iss question.

He has school tomorrow so might have gone to bed I'll text him for you

I dont even know what "iss" is :o
  • Auntycaz
    Auntycaz Posts: 3,254 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 9 December 2012 at 11:17PM
    Options
    Miss_Laid wrote: »
    Too right, plus the majority of the glitches have been found due to wombles, I have crawled on my belly under a line of trolleys for a nice juicy receipt :)

I have no shame none of this pu$$y footing about dropping keys or putting shopping bags on them, I see one, I go for it :D

I'd love to see this.
    Sadly if I crawled on my belly under a line of trolleys, I'd need rescuing by the trolley men when I couldn't get up again.
    There are hardly ever any wombles at my store. I'm lucky if I find 1 a month. We have about 8 trolley men and they love their job.
  • pattylabelle
    Options
    Think the correct spelling is benneffitted. Get it right Patty!!;);)

You think or you know?:p
    never stop doing your best because someone doesn't give you credit
  • newbie1980
    newbie1980 Posts: 2,016 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    again no coupon

please remove the link before someone spends your hard earned monies
  • Shortfatscotsbloke
    Options
    Looby123 wrote: »
    evening peeps :D

have been lurking for a while as that way I'm not likely to respond to some of the childish comments which are posted on here :(

having been kept entertained for a while now reading Savvybuyers detailed explanation of the As gift glitch.....I thought I'd try the following tomorrow....

2 x Dove Fresh Indulgence gift sets (pink) £6 each or 2 for £8.... £4 each in T

not labelled as part of the 2 for £8 deal on mys....so assuming/hoping it will compare at £12 v £8....include the 10% makes it £3.20 for the two gift sets :D

I will try it tomorrow and post results :)
    No Looby, he surely hasn't got to you toooooooo..:rotfl::rotfl:.

Give it a couple of days and I'll send in the mse psychological squad, hopefully they will be able to help!!:D:D
  • Shortfatscotsbloke
    Options
    You think or you know?:p
    Me thinks that a certain vertically challenged, large tummied male born in Glasgow may have got it slightly incorrect..;);)
  • newbie1980 wrote: »
    no coupon no purchase remove link asap before someone prints and uses before u

OPPPPSSS :eek: I did not realise it would put a link on or even imagine someone from here would steal my voucher. Have I removed it now thought I was helping by showing the finest sausage and coke comparision and being roud of my first ever womble :)
    Started Saving in 2012!!!

Savings with Coupons £100.49 & Freebies £349.41 (I have lost track now but its a huge amount)

Sealed pot challenge number 1912 No target let's just see :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family