We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Free Bottle of Stella Artois Cidre

Options
Midnighter
Midnighter Posts: 18,649 Forumite
First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
edited 17 November 2015 at 6:56PM in Freebies (low spend)
There was a voucher in yesterday's Sun for a free bottle of Stella Cidre. I know, it's been and gone, but it mentions in the T&Cs that they're going to be printing them in the paper on the next three Friday's as well.

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 17 Nov: Stella Artois has confirmed the coupon for a free bottle of Stella Artois Cidre is appearing in The Sun newspaper every Friday in November, so two more left on 20 Nov and 27 Nov. 1,800,233 will be issued on both dates and the coupon must be redeemed within seven days of issue.

The offer includes Apple 568ml or 500ml bottle, Pear 568ml or 500ml bottle, Raspberry 500ml bottle, Peach 500ml bottle or Elderflower 500ml bottle, based on a bottle price of £2.50 or less which should cover you at most supermarkets. You can also use the coupon in off licences, but not in pubs or bars. Be drinkaware.

Big thanks to Midnighter for the original spot!

[tipsignupbox][/tipsignupbox]
'...luck came to those who left a space for it.' Terry Pratchett

Comments

• surfsister
    surfsister Posts: 7,527 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    ani idea whihc shops you can get it in please?
  • Midnighter
    Midnighter Posts: 18,649 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    surfsister wrote: »
    ani idea whihc shops you can get it in please?
    It didn't state where they were valid on last week's voucher. I used mine in the local branch of Morrisons, so I suspect all of the major supermarkets will accept them.
    '...luck came to those who left a space for it.' Terry Pratchett
  • surfsister
    surfsister Posts: 7,527 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    thanks wortha try!
  • sumoqueen
    sumoqueen Posts: 1,533 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I used last weeks yesterday in the co-op and got todays in Tesco. Coupons are valid for a week!
    No buying toiletries challenge - possibly for most of 2011,2012,2013,2014,2015!
    £1 in sealed pot for each UU (2011 135/500:D) 2012 have UU 130/400 (never realised I had a mini chemist under my bed!!!) :rotfl:2013 UU 156/350. 2014 UU 197/250 2015 UU 16/100

Nursing is a work of heart by angels in comfortable shoes!!! :)
  • Diamond_Mon
    Options
    this is a great deal to use in Tesco, I got 3 papers to start me off and clipped the coupons then got 3 bottles for £5 along with 3 more news papers, I then repeated this a couple of times, so that meant after that apart from the first 3 which cost £1,20 the remainder cost 23p for the 3 bottles, which included the papers for the next lot :), I only did it 3 times as i was getting some very odd looks buying 3 copies of the sun at once.... can't wait for next week :)
  • enfield_freddy
    Options
    this is a great deal to use in Tesco, I got 3 papers to start me off and clipped the coupons then got 3 bottles for £5 along with 3 more news papers, I then repeated this a couple of times, so that meant after that apart from the first 3 which cost £1,20 the remainder cost 23p for the 3 bottles, which included the papers for the next lot :), I only did it 3 times as i was getting some very odd looks buying 3 copies of the sun at once.... can't wait for next week :)

if you were in Liverpool , you trebled there daily sales!
  • bun05
    bun05 Posts: 5 Forumite
    Options
    gonna give it a try!
  • sumoqueen
    sumoqueen Posts: 1,533 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Got last weeks and also 'wombled' a sun so got another one - will be using them as stocking fillers!
    No buying toiletries challenge - possibly for most of 2011,2012,2013,2014,2015!
    £1 in sealed pot for each UU (2011 135/500:D) 2012 have UU 130/400 (never realised I had a mini chemist under my bed!!!) :rotfl:2013 UU 156/350. 2014 UU 197/250 2015 UU 16/100

Nursing is a work of heart by angels in comfortable shoes!!! :)
  • tgroom57
    tgroom57 Posts: 1,431 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Todays voucher is on the back of a Smyths Toys voucher. Check the reverse before you cut !
  • onashoestring
    Options

Have been looking forward to trying this, just got back from TESCO. It worked. With 3 vouchers, I got 3 bottles of cidre, also got 2 bottles of shloer ( BOGOF ) so only paid £1.03 + the £1.20 for the papers.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport