🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

E: 27/11 Win Mulberry products to value of £2500

Options
Moneybot
Moneybot Posts: 10,515 Forumite
First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
edited 24 November 2017 at 12:59PM in Game over
https://www.mulberry.com/gb/information/black-friday?

Reading T&C there is a non purchase entry method

https://www.mulberry.com/gb/privacy-policy#competition

Scroll down to

Black Friday - Cyber Monday, Golden Ticket Giveaway Terms & Conditions

The giveaway begins Friday 24th November 10:00 GMT and closes 23:59 GMT on Monday 27th November 2017.
The promoter of this giveaway is Mulberry Company (Design) Limited, of The Rookery, Chilcompton, Bath, Somerset BS3 4EH, UK (“Mulberry”)
How to enter online: entrants must make a purchase on mulberry.com and agree to terms and conditions when placing their order.
Only one entry per person is allowed per day.
One winner will be randomly selected daily from all entries and will receive Mulberry products of their choice from the current Mulberry selection on the website to the value of GBP 2,500, EUR 2,800, USD 3,300, CAD 4,140, AUD 4,210, KRW 3,725,200, CNY 21,810, DKK 20,900 or SEK 27,000 (incl VAT/sales taxes), subject to availability (excluding mark-down).
Mulberry reserves the right to select a similar/equivalent product should the selected ones not be available.
Product availability depends on stock, and products may be substituted for the nearest match at Mulberry’s discretion. Delivery of the prize must be to a single provided address and may take 2-3 weeks following prize selection. The recipient shall be responsible for any import duties and may need to provide additional information if requested.
Mulberry is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, inaccurate or damaged entries.
Mulberry may wish to use the winners' names, for editorial and publicity purposes on the Mulberry website, blog, email, social media or printed communications. It is a condition of entry to this competition that you agree to this use of your name and information.
The prize is not transferrable and there is no cash alternative.
The product received as the prize cannot be exchanged or refunded via the website or stores. The product selection must be submitted at one time and cannot be divided.
The product received as the prize cannot be sold for commercial gain via any re-seller or re-selling website.
No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
Entry to this giveaway can be made online via the mulberry.com website when placing an order or by directly contacting customer services at goldengiveaway@mulberry.com .

Edit I have now had an email back confirming entry via email worked.
Rational judgement, now, at this very moment.

Virtuous action, now, at this very moment.
(Wisdom, Courage, Self-control, Justice)

Willing acceptance - now, at this very moment - of what you can’t change

Comments

• Blueyez
    Blueyez Posts: 2,983 Forumite
    Options
    Moneybot wrote: »
    https://www.mulberry.com/gb/information/black-friday?

Reading T&C there is a non purchase entry method

https://www.mulberry.com/gb/privacy-policy#competition

Scroll down to

Black Friday - Cyber Monday, Golden Ticket Giveaway Terms & Conditions

The giveaway begins Friday 24th November 10:00 GMT and closes 23:59 GMT on Monday 27th November 2017.
    The promoter of this giveaway is Mulberry Company (Design) Limited, of The Rookery, Chilcompton, Bath, Somerset BS3 4EH, UK (“Mulberry”)
    How to enter online: entrants must make a purchase on mulberry.com and agree to terms and conditions when placing their order.
    Only one entry per person is allowed per day.
    One winner will be randomly selected daily from all entries and will receive Mulberry products of their choice from the current Mulberry selection on the website to the value of GBP 2,500, EUR 2,800, USD 3,300, CAD 4,140, AUD 4,210, KRW 3,725,200, CNY 21,810, DKK 20,900 or SEK 27,000 (incl VAT/sales taxes), subject to availability (excluding mark-down).
    Mulberry reserves the right to select a similar/equivalent product should the selected ones not be available.
    Product availability depends on stock, and products may be substituted for the nearest match at Mulberry’s discretion. Delivery of the prize must be to a single provided address and may take 2-3 weeks following prize selection. The recipient shall be responsible for any import duties and may need to provide additional information if requested.
    Mulberry is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, inaccurate or damaged entries.
    Mulberry may wish to use the winners' names, for editorial and publicity purposes on the Mulberry website, blog, email, social media or printed communications. It is a condition of entry to this competition that you agree to this use of your name and information.
    The prize is not transferrable and there is no cash alternative.
    The product received as the prize cannot be exchanged or refunded via the website or stores. The product selection must be submitted at one time and cannot be divided.
    The product received as the prize cannot be sold for commercial gain via any re-seller or re-selling website.
    No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
    Entry to this giveaway can be made online via the mulberry.com website when placing an order or by directly contacting customer services at [EMAIL="goldengiveaway@mulberry.com"]goldengiveaway@mulberry.com[/EMAIL] .

Edit I have now had an email back confirming entry via email worked.

What do you put in the E-mail to enter? Any specifics?
    2018 wins-12wins
  • lovetowinacar
    Options
    I just put my name address and tel number and in the subject bar I put Mulberry Draw
  • fld14
    fld14 Posts: 463 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    I just put email address goldengiveaway@mulberry.com and put competition entry please in the subject and my name in the body. I was emailed back immediately with you have entered.
    Thanks to all competitions posters and answer finders
    :T
    Don't squander time its the stuff lives are made of
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • Blueyez
    Blueyez Posts: 2,983 Forumite
    Options
    fld14 wrote: »
    I just put email address [EMAIL="goldengiveaway@mulberry.com"]goldengiveaway@mulberry.com[/EMAIL] and put competition entry please in the subject and my name in the body. I was emailed back immediately with you have entered.
    Thanks! done & got the automated reply.
    2018 wins-12wins
  • wdywuk
    wdywuk Posts: 5,361 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    So this this a daily till the 27/11?
  • lizd31
    lizd31 Posts: 25,203 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Thanks link added in dailies