We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

E: 01/12 Win A Weekend Break Worth £400 With Travelodge (Facebook)

Options
It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
:A :A :A
Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
the question is.;)

Comments

• weeowens
    weeowens Posts: 81,990 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Thanks,hope it is Ok to add:

The prize(s) will consist of: The prize includes a two night stay in any one of Travelodge's 500 UK hotels. The lucky winner will stay in a newly modernised family room which caters for either two adults & two children or three adults. The room has an en-suite, a luxurious king-size bed called the Travelodge Dreamer, flat screen TV, tea & coffee facilities and WiFi. Meals will include breakfast and an evening meal on both nights for all guests.*
    • Prize is for accommodation only and does not include travel.
    • The winner is entitled to a two-night stay in a family room at any UK Travelodge (offer excludes Travelodge’s in Northern Ireland and Spain)
    • Family rooms are suitable for two adults and two children under 16, or three adults.
    • Reservations can be made by calling the press office on: 01844 358 703
    • Bookings must be made by 31 December 2014
    • All rooms are subject to availability.
    *To be eligible for two breakfasts and two dinners, entrants must select a Travelodge with a restaurant. Visit the Travelodge website to find one.
  • db3745
    db3745 Posts: 458 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    £400??

I don't think so. I've stayed in an awful lot of Travelodges and they're great value but £200 a night?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport