E:16/11 Daily Mail Instant Cash / £5 Million Christmas Wish List

Options
Hi all,
Typical - I have my Daily Mail Double Money Instant Cash card safely stored but the kids have lost yesterday's (Sat Nov 3rd) Daily Mail - and the Bonus Cash amount contained therein!!! Does anyone know the Bonus Cash Amount or if there is a list (official or unofficial!!) printed online?
Also, does anyone know what were the three £5 million Christmas Wish List items from Sat Nov 3rd?
Thanks
Chris

Comments

• JJ7
    JJ7 Posts: 544 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Instant Cash for Sat 3rd Nov - £150.
    Wish list items for Sat 3rd Nov are - £25,000 cash. Chanel Handbag. Lexus Hybrid.

HTH
  • Magicstar_2
    Options
    Todays are (Mon 5th Nov)

Cash amount £2000

Wish list
    LUXURY HOLIDAY TO THE SEYCHELLES
    EUROSTAR WEEKEND BREAK
    TIFFANY EARRINGS

We get the Mail most days so I will post these on but odd days we dont get it if someone else can put them on please.
  • netimka
    netimka Posts: 1,723 Forumite
    Options
    if you dont have last Saturday copy you can print a list from here...

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/11_01/wish_list.pdf

Make this a Christmas to remember...

What will you choose from our £5 million Christmas wish list

Our brand new game where EVERY lucky Daily Mail reader can claim a fabulous Christmas gift. We have millions of superb prizes just waiting to be given away in our new £5 million game. With everything from brand new cars, huge cash prizes, luxury holidays, diamond jewellery, gadgets galore and much more there is a guaranteed Christmas Wish List gift for every reader - you just tell us what you'd like!

HOW TO PLAY To play couldn't be easier. You'll find your £5 million Christmas wish list gamecard inside today's Weekend magazine. Just open your card and you will find our usual Instant Cash game on the left and a Christmas Wish List on the right for you to complete.

Then, everyday in the Daily Mail until Friday November 16, 2007, we will publish three Christmas Wish List prizes. Today's are published in today's Daily Mail. Simply choose which gift you would like and write it in the corresponding date panel on your card. You must only choose ONE gift per day and make sure you fill in all your gifts for 12 days. You MUST make sure your completed list gets to us by Friday November 23, 2007 to ensure we can send your gift in time for Christmas Day!

PLEASE NOTE: We strongly recommend that you take a photocopy of your completed Christmas Wish List - alternatively you can use the list that we will print in the paper from time to time to replicate your own list or click here to print one....

YOU COULD WIN EVERYTHING ON YOUR LIST! As a special Christmas treat, one very lucky Daily Mail reader will win EVERYTHING on their list. Yes - you could win all 12 of your selected gifts. So that could be a new car, a massive cash prize and so much more. So make sure you complete your list and you could soon be enjoying the best Christmas EVER!
    Then send your completed card after November 16 to Wish List, PO Box 5002, Alton, Hants GU34 9BZ to arrive no later than Friday 23 November 2007. You will then be sent ONE of the gifts on your Christmas Wish List. Please note that you will not be able to choose the gift that you prefer. Christmas Wish List can be played only if you are 18 years or older and resident in the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man. Prizes are as described and no entrant can select an alternative prize. If a prize or gift becomes unavailable for any reason, the Editor reserves the right in his reasonable discretion to offer an alternative product of equal or greater value. In the unlikely event of there being more claims than prizes available in any game, the names of the valid claimants will go into a draw for the prizes for that game. The gamecards may be declared void by the Editor of the Newspaper if any card contains a printing error, or involves a production or distribution error, of any kind. The games may also be declared void if a printing or production error appears in the Newspaper. Only one gift list may be submitted per person.
    This will be mine in 2009 member's club no. 359 :happyloveCash £1000+, Holiday, Handbag
    Aug wins: The Good The Bad The Weird On Blu-ray~Benecol Bag for Life

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
  • MeNikki
    MeNikki Posts: 657 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all,

do I need an official game card issued by the Daily Mail to play this game and if so, can they be obtained with today's daily mail or am I too late and should I have gotten one over the weekend?

I'm blond and some of the details of this comp i'm not grasping...sigh. Any fool-proof help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
    Life without string would be chaos.
  • chezza262
    chezza262 Posts: 291 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    The way I read it was that we can play by printing off the wish list. They print three 'gifts' each day and we pick one to write in on our form and then send it off to them before 23rd Nov. :T
  • aliesher
    aliesher Posts: 270 Forumite
    Options
    Does anyone know the cash amount and wish list items for sun 4th The paper got chucked by accident. Thanks XX

Just looked again and realised no list on sundays. Sorry!!!
    It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for something you are not.
    Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love.
  • chezza262
    Options
    Did anyone manage to get todays list? I popped in the shop but they didnt have the paper. Can this be moved back to the main board as it doesnt end for another week yet? :confused:
  • Magicstar_2
    Options
    Todays are

Instant cash £400

Wishlist
    ST TROPEZ WEEKEND BREAK
    CHART DVD
    LCD TV
  • chezza262
    Options
    Many thanks magic! :A
  • markwood1969
    Options
    I am not going to get chance to buy paper today, can anyone let me know wed wish list items, thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure