Tesco misprices thread 7 - please only post misprices here

Options
This thread is only for posting any misprices you find at Tescos.

Please don't use this thread for discussion of the policy or any other discussions as this will detract from the actual misprices which will get lost amongst the chatter.

For new readers:

For clarification SEL stands for Shelf Edge Label, R & R stands for Refund & Retain, DTD stands for Double the Difference

The Tesco policy changed on 26th February 2007 to Double the Difference back if you have been overcharged.

Comments

• Parks
    Parks Posts: 298 Forumite
    Options
    Complete DVD movie collection SEL 29.97 stickered at 27.97 it goes through at higher price!!!
  • debjay
    debjay Posts: 2,090 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    If any MSErs in South Devon want to pm me I can give details of 2 for £16 beer POS still up- no Fosters in stock but did have Stella up for grabs. Didn't get it as OH doesn't like Stella and we have enough Fosters to last til next Xmas

I have had several pms warning that this offer may have changed so poss no r and R on it so tread carefully. The POS i saw was the old one with the Fosters and Stella on it exp 12/12
  • Edindevon
    Options
    debjay wrote:
    If any MSErs in South Devon want to pm me I can give details of 2 for £16 beer POS still up- no Fosters in stock but did have Stella up for grabs. Didn't get it as OH doesn't like Stella and we have enough Fosters to last til next Xmas

Stella will now go through at 2 for £16. For a misprice, you need to find display material advertising Stella 20 x 284ml bottles at 3 for £20. Obviously you need to buy cases in multiples of 3 to get the misprice.

Edindevon
  • halojones
    Options
    Calpol is now not sugar free and in new packaging scanning at £2.79 instead of £2.48, if you buy two you can use the 100 point coupon for colds and flu (and then get your money back if you are over charged)

HTH someone
    Amazon Sellers Club Member Number 52 :p
    £2008 for 2008 Club Member Number 318 :cool:
    total YTD £75
    Good Luck Everyone ;)
    :beer:
  • redfraggle_2
    Options
    Deal or No Deal Interactive DVD has just gone up in price to £13.84. Found old label of £12.84 on a cardboard carousel - full r&r

Also saw 2 different offers for After Eights 300g Milk or Dark - one end of aisle had then at 2 for £4.50 and another end of aisle said 3 for £5 - both dated 24/12/06 but surely both can't be right

Also saw Kodak Instant cameras - £3.72 each or 2 for £4.6x - stated this on dispenser for single cameras, but saw the £4.6x as the double pack price, therefore 2 x singles might be an r&r

Didn't try either as trying to keep a low profile, but would love to know if the cameras in particular work as am getting married next year and would love it of Mr T could contribute!!!!
  • Brummy_Decathlete
    Options
    Tesco finest French wheat beer, OOD SEL discounted to £2.00, goes through the till at £2.50.

Full RnR no questions!
  • jamminjamaica
    Options
    old SEL 2 FOR £5 expired 12/12/06

was charged £3.56 each

a description of the product is:

Heat Defence Styling Spray 300ml

Smooth professional formula to help protect against cermic straightners, tongs and dryers. reduces frizz and adds shine.
  • zoeo
    zoeo Posts: 82 Forumite
    Options
    Cadburys Roses Truffles 215g. OOD Sel 2 for £6. charges full price. Full R&R. SEL is still there too!!!
  • REGI_MENTAL_REG
    Options
    Still lots of Futurama Box Sets out there. £19.97 Sticker Sel £22.97. Just grabbed one of each.
  • blackcateddie
    Options
    Wing Series 7 DVd stickered £34.97 but charged £36.97

Traditionally reared Sirlion and Rib Eye joints on offer at £12.XX per kilo, several joints marked at £14.XX, Offer till 30/12, new stock so should be lots around
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure