🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Hungry horse, buy one get one free voucher. PDF

Options
http://www.sendspace.com/file/d4jsbk

bought it on ebay for 99p. haha. very worth it if theres one near you. just go to the site and open with a pdf viewer and print. get 2 meals for the price of 1.
Save saynoto0870.com in your favorites, and stop giving companies more £££ dialling 0870 numbers when you can dial freephones or cheaper alternatives
call your credit card company, tell them that you want to leave, 99% of the time theyll lower your APR%
Remember when that Bank Manager or Salesperson smiles at you, all he sees is £ notes. Dont forget the motto, "the wider their grin, the more debt your in"

Comments

• Penny-Pincher!!
    Options
    Have used this many times and in several of their restaurants. I like the Lamb shank, mash and veg and OH likes the Mixed grill....get both meals and a drink for £11.00

PP
    xx
    To repeat what others have said, requires education, to challenge it,
    requires brains!
    FEB GC/DIESEL £200/4 WEEKS
  • chardonnay_2
    Options
    never knew about this we were there for dinner the other night!

thanks very much will save us a few quid next time we go
    :love: married to the man of my dreams! 9-08-09:love:
  • Raksha
    Raksha Posts: 4,570 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks for that - do you know if they are accepted Sunday lunchtimes?
    Please forgive me if my comments seem abrupt or my questions have obvious answers, I have a mental health condition which affects my ability to see things as others might.
  • gin1003
    Options
    Fabulous, thanks Jinkssick, you're a star.
  • iwanttosave_2
    Options
    Briliant :beer: Thank you so much, we were there the other day, wich I had it then, guess I will have to go again.

Oh its a hard life :rotfl:
    Work like you don't need money,
    Love like you've never been hurt,
    And dance like no one's watching
    Save the cheerleader, save the world!
  • meandu229
    Options
    thanksm dont have one nearmne but sent it to my cousins,, ill be getting a nice thankyou , so thankyou
  • jinkssick
    jinkssick Posts: 1,323 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    print and re-print to anyone you know. enjoy.
    Save saynoto0870.com in your favorites, and stop giving companies more £££ dialling 0870 numbers when you can dial freephones or cheaper alternatives
    call your credit card company, tell them that you want to leave, 99% of the time theyll lower your APR%
    Remember when that Bank Manager or Salesperson smiles at you, all he sees is £ notes. Dont forget the motto, "the wider their grin, the more debt your in"
  • Raksha
    Raksha Posts: 4,570 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Raksha wrote:
    Thanks for that - do you know if they are accepted Sunday lunchtimes?

Is answering my own question a sign of madness?

I presented this voucher today, and after much 'humming and haa'ing' it was accepted.........

Shame the meal was cack! Peas were AWFUL, steak wasn't cooked properly, jacket potato was microwaved...... Blugh!
    Please forgive me if my comments seem abrupt or my questions have obvious answers, I have a mental health condition which affects my ability to see things as others might.
  • jinkssick
    jinkssick Posts: 1,323 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    But in any situation that they do any humming or haa'ng as you say. then its not any of your problem. It says they accept THEY WILL DO from my point of view when I use these type of things.

Food is not Hilton like thats for sure. I used to love their ribs before they took them offa the menu.
  • key215
    key215 Posts: 111 Forumite
    Options
    been eating there every wednesday for last 2 months and didnt know. thanks very much
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 7 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport