school dresses £2 asda

Speech-Mark-Left.gif

Official Insert

What's the Deal?

Asda are selling school summer dresses for a bragainous £2 each in store only. Dresses are available in red, yellow, blue, navy, and green in ages 3-12.

It's a permanent markdown and available nationwide but not in Scotland. It's worth giving the store a ring beforehand to check they stock the colour you need. Click here for the store locator.

Speech-Mark-Right.gif

Back to the original post

cotton sch dresses in all the colours of gingham, red yellow , green , d & light blues all reduced to £2- Asda fareham, apparently all asdas
threadbanner.gif

Comments

• helenhugs
    helenhugs Posts: 1,149 Forumite
    Peterborough had the dresses in for £1.75 but only blue & green left. No school shorts left but apparently where there is stock they are under £2 a pair.
    hugs
    Helen
    We don't need to do it perfectly - good enough is exactly that GOOD ENOUGH.
    Good Enough Club member number 8
    :j £2 coin club = now in a sealed tin so I'm not sure
  • Hush-Puppy
    Hush-Puppy Posts: 614 Forumite
    jema wrote:
    cotton sch dresses in all the colours of gingham, red yellow , green , d & light blues all reduced to £2- Asda fareham, apparently all asdas

My mum picked up three of these for my daughter at Asda Newcraighall (Edinburgh). They were priced at £4 but scanned at £2. Bargain!

They are cute, too! Always a bonus!

Hushy
    "...Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate,
    but that we are powerful beyond measure". :o

- Nelson Mandela.
  • frizz_head
    frizz_head Posts: 7,339 Forumite
    :mad: There are two schools in our area that wear yellow dresses, but our local Asda does not sell that colour - all others except yellow!:mad:
    Only 5% of those who can give blood, actually do!
    Do Something Amazing Today.
    Save a Life - Give Blood.:A
    20 pints donated! :j:j
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 130,111
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    frizz_head wrote:
    :mad: There are two schools in our area that wear yellow dresses, but our local Asda does not sell that colour - all others except yellow!:mad:

We have exactly the same problem (Brighton area). Asda, Woolworths, M&S, you name the shop, they don't stock yellow. If you ask they say 'oh, didn't think any schools round here wore yellow' (even in stores less than 1 mile from the school!).:mad:

Same goes for brown school trousers, used to be able to get them, now phased out of Bhs and Adams over the years!
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Starb
    Starb Posts: 223
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I have the opposite problem, Was in Asda Caerphilly last night and they only had the yellow dresses left. There were rows of them all at £2 each.
  • penypincher
    penypincher Posts: 116 Forumite
    frizz_head wrote:

There are loads of yellow dresses in the Swindon ASDA/Walmart!
  • pesky2
    pesky2 Posts: 2,191 Forumite
    £1.75 in Asda Thornaby and plenty left in all colours
  • ranorman45
    ranorman45 Posts: 16 Forumite
    lots of boys school shorts at 1.75 today in the Blackburn store excellent value even when they were 3 pounds hope this helps someone
  • Teresa60
    Teresa60 Posts: 623 Forumite
    Coupon-mad wrote:
    We have exactly the same problem (Brighton area). Asda, Woolworths, M&S, you name the shop, they don't stock yellow. If you ask they say 'oh, didn't think any schools round here wore yellow' (even in stores less than 1 mile from the school!).:mad:

Same goes for brown school trousers, used to be able to get them, now phased out of Bhs and Adams over the years!

We are in the West Midlands and have exactly the same problem. It is the biggest primary school in England, has a brown uniform and none of the local shops such as M&S, Asda, BhS stock it. How ridiculous is that?
  • maurbwn
    maurbwn Posts: 7 Forumite
    I'm looking for the blue A line style, (not the baggy style, my daughter won't wear them!) age 9-10. Anyone seen any in Essex please? My local Asda has stopped selling the blue ones and is only selling the red ones now!

Cheers.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport