E: 24/07(6 pm) 1,000 X 15 packs Strongbow (DAILY)

Options
ami1975
ami1975 Posts: 387 Forumite
edited 10 July 2009 at 9:31PM in Game Over Archives
I received a text message, but you can enter via the website

http://www.bowtime.com/

Register and go under win stuff.

enter Mobile number after you click on the competition.

No purchase necessary to enter. There are 1,000 prizes of 15 x 400 ml pack STRONGBOW to be won.

Email entry via Bowtime website. Complete the entry form at www.bowtime.com by inserting your name, house number, postcode, email address and mobile number and tick the box to state you agree to the terms and conditions and are over 18 years old. You will be sent a text message confirming you entered via the website. You will be required to reply to this text message and this text will be charged at your network's standard rate.
Lots of luck to everyone! Hope good wins come your way!

Comments

• ami1975
    ami1975 Posts: 387 Forumite
    Options
    4. Only one entry per person per day.

I'll pm Gilla, looks like you can enter everyday!! Good luck, hope there are lots of winners!
    Lots of luck to everyone! Hope good wins come your way!
  • Gilla_2
    Gilla_2 Posts: 13,228 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Saved to dailies.

:j
    42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot
    :hello: Good Luck everyone !:hello:
  • bella165
    bella165 Posts: 13,127 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Stoptober Survivor
    Options
    am i the onlyone who dont own a mobile?boo hoo another comp i wanted to win but cant,
    Replies to posts are always welcome, if they are done in the correct manner. If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you
  • dooby
    dooby Posts: 1,337 Forumite
    Options
    I entered this one and the one for the glasses and although the glasses one asked me for my mobile, this one asked me for my occupation. ? I didn't get a text about this one either.
  • Coversnail
    Coversnail Posts: 1,244 Forumite
    Options
    This competition doesn't seem to like being entered daily from the website, it's saying 'already entered'. There is a text route by texting PACK your name and email address to 83400, if anyone else is having problems entering via the website. Think all texts are standard rate.
  • grannysmither
    Options
    It just let me enter on the website no problem and received a text to confirm aswell
  • Jokey
    Jokey Posts: 8,801 Forumite
    Options
    wouldn't for me, said I have already entered, which I have but more than a day ago now xx
    :) xx JoJo xx :)

:heart2: And only now I see the light...
    :heart2:

:T Baby girl due 09/03 :T

• calash
    calash Posts: 3,566 Forumite
    I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    same here already entered
  • kirkeastment
    kirkeastment Posts: 1,765 Forumite
    Options
    Despite the fact that its says;

One Entry Per Person Per Day

I believe this too mean that you can enter once per day via the txt route only, not online.

I've sent an email to strongbow asking wether this is a daily entry, and if so what methods are there to enter daily.

I also enquired wether or not the online entry(which you can only do once), enter you into each of the draws, or if its just the one entry.
    July Wins - Stargate Universe DVD Set
  • toejumper
    toejumper Posts: 2,441 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    when do you get a reply, sent a text at 6.30. do they only send wtm. how does this work. thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure