Freebies for completing Online Surveys (Juicy Brains Panel etc)

Options
Got an email today inviting me to join this panel today.
You get £1 + 25p for joining then you get paid for other surveys. Money can be exchanged for Amazon Vouchers when you reach £5.

[tt]We are getting in touch to see if you would be interested in receiving special offers from Cadbury and other well known brands like Persil, PG, Dove and Lynx and to share your opinions once in a while.

If you are interested, please take a few moments to join the Juicy Brains Panel, hosted by our research partners at BrainJuicer® Ltd.

You will receive a £1 'thank you' for joining and another £1 every time you complete a survey (or entry into a prize draw if it is a not-for-profit project).

https://www.juicybrainspanel.com/Join/Cadbury/ (takes just 3-4 minutes).[/tt]
Smile and be happy, things can usually get worse!

Comments

• juno
    juno Posts: 6,553 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    This is a good site, but the surveys aren't that often. I got my first voucher a while ago :)
    Murphy's No More Pies Club #209

Total debt [STRIKE]£4578.27[/STRIKE] £0.00 :j
    100% paid off :j

• sparky61
    sparky61 Posts: 10,422 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I think they're great. I get surveys sent quite frequently.
    So far I've had £20 in Amazon vouchers.
    :)
  • MimiJane
    MimiJane Posts: 7,963 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I've had 3 surveys through in the last month. ;D

It depends on your profile as to how many you get no doubt.  I've collected about £20's worth of Amazon vouchers during the year or so I've been doing the surveys.  They're fun to do as well ... very different to other surveys.

They're also very good at answering any queries you may have.  In the past, they've had trouble sending the vouchers to my email address and have always been most helpful in sorting it out.  Highly recommended.  ;D
    Wins since 2009 = £17,600

MANY THANKS TO ALL OPS
  • DING_DONG_4
    Options
    ;)Oh, I'd forgot about these. I joined about 6 months ago but then changed to b-band. Thanks for the reminder!! ;)
    I love bargains but freebies are better!! ;-)
  • catznine
    catznine Posts: 3,192 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Thanks for this, I often spend money at amazon! don't mind answering some questions to save some pennies!!
    Our days are happier when we give people a bit of our heart rather than a piece of our mind.

Jan grocery challenge £35.77/£120
  • N9eav
    N9eav Posts: 4,742 Forumite
    Options
    I cashed in my points for a £5 voucher. Never seen it. Complained and heard nothing!!!! Anyone tell me how the voucher came? Or how I can get mine. My points have gone and no dosh to spend
    NO to pasty tax We won!!!! Just shows that people power works! Don't be apathetic to your cause!
  • MimiJane
    MimiJane Posts: 7,963 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I cashed in my points for a £5 voucher.  Never seen it.  Complained and heard nothing!!!!   Anyone tell me how the voucher came?  Or how I can get mine.  My points have gone and no dosh to spend

Keep emailing Cedric. I've always found him very helpful. Because he had no success emailing the voucher, he sent me the code in the end, which is all you need anyway.
    Wins since 2009 = £17,600

MANY THANKS TO ALL OPS
  • angel
    angel Posts: 2,017 Forumite
    Options
    I've only had one survey this year from them. Maybe I'm a popular profile group? :-/ :)
    :smileyhea "here, hare, here" :smileyhea
  • droopsnout
    droopsnout Posts: 3,620 Forumite
    Options
    Brain Juicers are my favourite surveys (in terms of completing the online questions). They are quite enjoyable to do, unlike some of the long and tedious ones you get. I've had no problem getting my Amazon vouchers, which have been sent promptly.

I would recommend this survey company, and rank them second to Pinecone Research (thanks again, Sparky!)
    Much of the social history of the Western world over the past three decades has involved replacing what worked with what sounded good. - Thomas Sowell, "Is Reality Optional?", 1993
  • BoltonMinx
    BoltonMinx Posts: 1,382 Forumite
    Options
    Lovely, Ive applied and earnt 1.25 in about 5 mins :D
    "There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children; one of these is roots, the other wings" - Hodding Carter

:A ~~~ S
    pread some good Karma ~~~ :A
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family