Magazine offers - DISCUSSION THREAD ONLY

This thread is a discussion thread for the Magazine offers - 3 for £1, free gifts etc which can be found here.

Please only discuss it on this thread and not the main thread as they will get moved over to here.

This has been done so people can quickly see the new offers that have been posted on the magazine thread.

Thanks very much :)

Comments

• cenise
    cenise Posts: 62 Forumite
    received elemis day and night gift from the instyle offer today.
  • 1carminestocky
    1carminestocky Posts: 5,256 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Totally confuzzled now! Received Miss Sixty perfume and Wella Straighteners the other day but cannot for the life of me remember wht magazine offers they relate to! Any ideas? Many thanks in advance!
    Call me Carmine....

HAVE YOU SEEN QUENTIN'S CASHBACK CARD??
  • Think the Straightners were Grazia, don't know about the perfume sorry?
    2023 wins - Rice Krispies, Avene Micellar Gel, Barbie Toy, £20 Apple Gift Card, KFC 6 piece bargain bucket, Chloe Nomade perfume, Barbie Toy (second one), Sanctuary Spa Sleep Balm, E45 Moisturising Lotion, Trolls Hamper, 12 Tonie Characters, Sure deodorant, Good Home Utensil holder, £5 Costa Gift Card, Neutrogena Micellar Jelly, Soap & Glory Mascara, Persil capsules,  
  • 1carminestocky
    Cashback Cashier
    Thanks for that! Jut remembered perfume was Glamour Magazine.
    Call me Carmine....

• Woodyrocks
    Woodyrocks Posts: 1,913 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    cenise wrote: »
    received elemis day and night gift from the instyle offer today.

Thanks for that. Just came in to ask where I had got the elemis gift from! Wish I had the Miss Sixty perfume too though :p Normally only wear the same perfume normally but loving the femme perfume I got with some random magazine last month.
    DEBT FREE AND LOVING LIFE
  • 1carminestocky
    Cashback Cashier
    Was the Elemis offer with In Style mag in early July? I have an email from them dated 3/7/08 for £3 for 3 issues but no mention of the gift. I know I wouldn't have ordered without the free gift 'sweetener'. I think I'd better lay off these deals for a bit, I've done too many and can't remember which gift goes with which magazine, lol.
    Call me Carmine....

• Sign up for webuser magazine at www.webusersubs.co.uk/i176 or ring 0845676778 and quote code 339Z and you will receive 3 months of web user magazine for 60p and you will get it delivered to your door every fortnight and save a further 15% after the promotional period trust me guys this is a brilliant magazine gives you really good tips on everything on the web ive been getting this magazine for over a year now
  • Woodyrocks
    Woodyrocks Posts: 1,913 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Wanting to cancel lapse direct debits. Can anyone tell me what Instyle would show up under in my internet banking?
    DEBT FREE AND LOVING LIFE
  • I *think* it would be IPC Media?
    Call me Carmine....

• Yes IPC do In Style HTH
    2023 wins - Rice Krispies, Avene Micellar Gel, Barbie Toy, £20 Apple Gift Card, KFC 6 piece bargain bucket, Chloe Nomade perfume, Barbie Toy (second one), Sanctuary Spa Sleep Balm, E45 Moisturising Lotion, Trolls Hamper, 12 Tonie Characters, Sure deodorant, Good Home Utensil holder, £5 Costa Gift Card, Neutrogena Micellar Jelly, Soap & Glory Mascara, Persil capsules,  
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback