Drayton Manor discount??

Options
Hello,

Has anyone seen any offers for Drayton Manor, please?
I havent seen any at all this year!

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• sexy_fufu
    sexy_fufu Posts: 758 Forumite
    Options
    Hi the Kellogs Zoo vouchers can be used at Drayton Manor to allow Buy One Get One free.

These can be used any time just not at Bank holidays.

You just cut themof the side of the cereal, I have already rang and checked you can use these.

Brillant Saving.

Hope this helps.
    :ASexy_fufu:A
  • phague
    phague Posts: 762 Forumite
    Options
    Hey, fantastic - Thank you!
    Still cant believe there are not more Drayton Manor offers out there - Alton Towers offers are everywhere!
  • funky_monkey_4
    Options
    Phague, yes I agree, there isnt many for Drayton Manor but so many for Alton Towers. Ive got my tickets through Tesco Club Card deals and going up next Friday/Saturday.
    exercise that booty!
  • JaRocks28
    JaRocks28 Posts: 166 Forumite
    Options
    Woolworths are doing the promotion where you spend £10 and you get a free entry in one of the top attraction parks..I think Drayton Manor is included as its a top attraction park.. Hope this helps!
  • davetrousers
    davetrousers Posts: 5,862 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    JaRocks28 wrote: »
    Woolworths are doing the promotion where you spend £10 and you get a free entry in one of the top attraction parks..I think Drayton Manor is included as its a top attraction park.. Hope this helps!

Sorry doesn't include Drayton Manor Park. Shame. See link

• womble374
    womble374 Posts: 111 Forumite
    Options
    Does anyone know if the Kelloggs are for free adults? I rang and spoke to Drayton Manor a week ago and they knew nothing about them? I want to use them for our teenagers who are now classed as adults!
  • phague
    phague Posts: 762 Forumite
    Options
    Hello,

In the Express newspaper this week (until Fri 28th March) there are kids go free vouchers - they are valid at Drayton Manor, but only until 30th April

Here is the link from the Express webpage and Drayton Manor is listed under Staffordshire:

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/38351

(Drayton Manor was only £12 each adult when we started going, mind you, Alton Towers was only £20 then!!)
  • moneysaves_2
    Options
    I e-mailed them in february when i first started collecting the kellogs vouchers and they said you can use the voucher for a free adult
  • ilovecompanies
    Options
    I have loads of the kellogs coupons
    Pigsback- 250pp (11.50 claimed) Ipoints- 200
    Toluna- 16 615 (Need 60000 for Sainsbury's voucher) Lightspeed- 110 points (aiming for a W H miths or BHS 10.00 voucher)
  • debih
    debih Posts: 14 Forumite
    Options
    Does anyone know if Kellogs are still running these vouchers on the side of their packs?

If so, how many vouchers do I need from the packs to get my buy one get one free ticket? Just wondering if it is worth me going to the shops tomorrow to buy a couple of boxes of cereal!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure