Frappucino® Light Bogof

Treat a friend to a FRAPPUCINO® LIGHT. Just enter your email and take your voucher into your local Starbucks. Buy any Frappuccino® ice blended beverage and get another one on us.

http://lounge.starbucks.co.uk/

Comments

• nikkig_3
    nikkig_3 Posts: 142 Forumite
    I have just tried to print this voucher, put in my email and it says I have already had a voucher!!! I have not even seen the offer before!
  • nikkig_3
    nikkig_3 Posts: 142 Forumite
    re my previous message, I have just checked my yahoo and they had sent me the frappocino voucher! how bizarre!
  • rchddap1
    rchddap1 Posts: 5,926 Forumite
    Same here. Weird.
    Baby Year 1: Oh dear...on the move

Lily contracted Strep B Meningitis Dec 2006 :eek: Now seemingly a normal little monster. :beer:
    Love to my two angels that I will never forget.
  • Likewise! - But still sent voucher to my and my wifes e-mail addresses. - Thanks
  • Thanks for this - tried these Frappucinos in America and they are brill !!!!
    . FEB GC £255.82£240 :mad::mad::mad:
    MAR GC 230.46/ £240 :T:T
    APRIL GC 237.84/ £230 :(:(:(
    MAY GC £296.10/£ 270 (5 week month !):mad:
  • --Tony--
    --Tony-- Posts: 1,742
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    You only get two days to use the voucher so don't request until you know when you can use (order now for SAT)

Tony
  • I just tried this one, and had a very embarrassing moment in store.
    I was basically told that I had probably printed off multiple vouchers & they weren't accepting email format vouchers. None of this is true, I hasten to add.......
  • --Tony--
    --Tony-- Posts: 1,742
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    These companies I don't know why they even bother to do internet vouchers, they put them up then find every reason under the sun not to take them.

Anyone used one without problem? Its either a national memo been sent round or simply a problem at this branch
  • eve269
    eve269 Posts: 15 Forumite
    Hi

I just got the same message saying I couldnt have a voucher as I had previously applied so I complained to [email protected] I then received the voucher anyway plus an email from starbucks apologising and saying they are sending me some more vouchers for free drinks!

eve^ :T
  • eve269 wrote:
    Hi

I just got the same message saying I couldnt have a voucher as I had previously applied so I complained to [email protected] I then received the voucher anyway plus an email from starbucks apologising and saying they are sending me some more vouchers for free drinks!

eve^ :T
    I got the same message too ;-(. I tried all my email addresses (4) and according to them I should now have 4 vouchers!!

I've emailed too, now waiting for a response....!
    Bank Charges Claimed: 180

Debenhams card: 600 now paid
    Littlewoods: 100 now paid
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills