TVdeals.tv as anyone ever used them before?

Options
I have been thinking about buying an Inversion table for sometime as both my daughters and me often have back problems. I have done a search and this website has a very good price but I have never heard of them before. Has anybody else used them and can they recommend them or would you avoid them like the plague!

Comments

• heidimontana
    Options
    whatever you do don't buy from tvdeals.tv they sent me a pilates machine and it didn't have the pilates logo or the patent number on the frame and it was damaged. The box had been resealed with the yellow tape. Then I had to post it back and wait on a refund but they didn't refund the 30 odd pounds postage. They won't even answer my email on it. I have seen other comments on this company so search the internet for more problems with this company. They took my money for this pilates machine about 2 months in advance. The machine was not as it looked on the website with the pilates logo. It had crushed head rest and seating had a hole in it and was damaged and rough looking. Couldn't get it to run on tracks and the ropes were held by a small screw each on tower poles. The bounce board did not fit the holes and the circular shoulder rests did not fit down the hole completely. It was a disaster and there was no regrets from the company and no refund on the postage to return the item that was not usable. It is in the hands of the trading standards at this point. Please do the same so that it is on record.
    I lost out because they sent out goods that could not be used.
  • indierocker85
    Options
    Boycott Anything From The Tv, You Will Struggle Like Hell To Return It If Its Faulty
    Live for what tomorrow has to bring, not what yesterday has taken away
  • TP1_2
    Options
    Boycott Anything From The Tv, You Will Struggle Like Hell To Return It If Its Faulty

Probably a little harsh! I never had a problem returning stuff to TV channels, QVC are great. They are probably more regulated because you can also go to Ofcom, the ASA and TS if there is a problem. I bought an exercise bike from TVDeals.tv as it was half the price advertised on TV. But they took my money and then did not deliver anything. Eventually I got an email saying they were refundng me. I went to TS to complain as it seems a great way to get short term loans from punters like me. They were not interested so I guess TVDeals will continue to rip people off until TS finally realise these guys are crooks!
  • jme1296kt9
    Options
    :confused:frustrated ...can anyone tell me more about tvdealstv i ordered some items a few weeks ago and have not received any yet,but the money was taken out my bank 2days after ordering. have writen emails but no reply have searched the address given and postcode but it doesnt exist.stupid me bought without looking for a phone number, have tried to trace one but have had no joy.....what to do where to go for help.somehow found this site by accident and low and behold comments about tvdeals.....any advice anyone????:mad:
  • london2009
    Options
    I have the same problem !!! i've been waiting for a month for my order, i sent them 3 mails already got 1 reply which was saying some orders might take up to 28 days which was 5 days ago !!!!
  • eve269
    eve269 Posts: 15 Forumite
    Options
    I ordered a 'Chillow' through TV Deals a few weeks ago which didnt materialize. I paniced when I read the threads on here so I sent an email every day for 4 days asking for my order to be cancelled. Eventually I got a reply saying they would refund me but I wasnt holding my breath for it, however low and behold I got a refund 2 days later on my card.

I was kicking myself for not using a more reputable company. The lowest price isnt always the best road to go down without good feedback.
  • Tazzy
    Options
    Bought a sit up bench for the wife. DVD didn't work. Repeated promises that a replacement would be sent - that was months ago. They were in SW London & their number WAS 020 8879 3659 but that no longer works & you can only contact them by email.
  • ParkaMark
    Options
    Ordered a SunJar on the 4th Jan 2010. Payment taken straight away, it's now the 11th and the order is still in 'processing'. Unfortunately, I didn't read up about this shady company until hitting the submit button.

I will give them their 14 days, then I will start making noises. But, I doubt there will be much I can do as the order only amounts to £11.99.

If it helps, the following information has shown up on my credit card transaction:

TV DEALS +44 208879365 , GBR GU228EJ

I don't think that is a valid phone number though.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure