Devastated son

Options
My 13 yr old son has had an extremly bad week he has had his nintendo DS and new game (Birthday 2wks ago) stolen his tv blown up and the worst his best friend (Casper the cat) run over and killed in the last week anyone know a cheap place to get a new or second hand ds at a really good price. i hope someone can help

Comments

• Rikki
    Rikki Posts: 21,625 Forumite
    Options
    I thought you were going to say secondhand cat then.

Give him a big hug, if he's not to grown up. I hope someone can help you out soon.
    £2 Coins Savings Club 2012 is £4 :).............................NCFC member No: 00005.........

......................................................................TCNC member No: 00008
    NPFM 21
  • Iona_Penny
    Options
    Can you claim on your household contents insurance? As you have more than one item to claim for it may be worth paying the excess if you get 'new for old'.
  • sweety123
    Options
    thanks for that hadnt thought of that
  • victory
    victory Posts: 16,188 Forumite
    Options
    Iona_Penny wrote:
    Can you claim on your household contents insurance? As you have more than one item to claim for it may be worth paying the excess if you get 'new for old'.
    Def do that.....:cool:
    misspiggy wrote: »
    I'm sure you're an angel in disguise Victory :)
  • sweety123
    Options
    just spoken to ins comp 50 excess on both tv and ds plus increase in prem is 30% any one got any other ideas.
  • oldandhappy
    Options
    Cat rescue centres are crying out for new owners...............we found it helped enormously getting another quite soon after. Mrs. H
  • lil_me
    lil_me Posts: 13,186 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Gamestation or GAME usually have second hand consoles. Usually get lots of extras with them aswell, worth asking as usually behind the counter. Try freecycle for a tele.
    One day I might be more organised...........:confused:
    GC: £200
    Slinkies target 2018 - another 70lb off (half way to what the NHS says) so far 25lb
  • sweety123
    Options
    thanks everyone spoke to TV comp today they are gonna replace his TV he feels a little happier now !
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure