Festival tickets half price code 8-10 May,Zane Lowe,Noisettes,Tinchy -Camden NEW CODE

Options
mcallister1
mcallister1 Posts: 2,198 Forumite
edited 25 April 2009 at 11:08PM in Discount codes & vouchers
This is a code to get half price tickets to the Turning Point Festival at Camden Roundhouse 8-10 May- only valid till Monday 20th . Got this off of a facebook group.EDIT- more details from flyer.
FRIDAY 8 MAY
ZANE LOWE | BEARDYMAN | THE BUG | THE QEMISTS

+ Floating Points ( Live) /Ikonika/ Wachuku/ Olivier Day Soul/Paul White/ Fatima/ Tranqil/ Shuanise/ Bad FX/ Hey Zeus/ Alexander Nut
Plus outdoor acoustics sets, buskers, bbq and circus performers turning shapes to a soundtrack from the best up-and-coming DJs

SATURDAY 9 MAY
TINCHY STRYDER | NOISETTES | KISSY SELLOUT (LIVE) | GHETTO | BASHY | DAN LE SAC vs SCROOBIUS PIP | NATTY | KANO

+ Pulled Apart by Horses/ Agaskodo Teliverek/ The Chap / Hella Betta Dancer/ Unicorn Kid/ Ghost Frequency
Plus Sho! Patrol, Iron Braids, Nu Brand Flexxx, Faith SFX, NY, Lady Lykez, Teeza Scruface, open mic, unsgned acts and workshops.

SUNDAY 10 MAY
THE PIPETTES | VV BROWN | EBONY BONES | ROSIE ODDIE AND THE ODD SQUAD

+ Spoono / Jazz Alive / Alova / Darren Johnston Choir / Roundhouse Voices and Jazz band Plus outdoor market stalls, bbq and today's the day to get stylish- expect a gritty mix of fashion and music from the best new young designers, performance artists, poets and dancers.
Catwalk Show: Manish Arora/ Bora Aksu/ Bernard Chandran/ Avsh Alom Gur Aminaka Wilmont

AND MUCH, MUCH MORE...

Book before Monday 20 April and you can buy half price tickets. So, just £12.50 or £17.50 for a whole weekend's worth of fun for all of you (half price offer valid on all tickets - day & weekend passes).

How to get them
- Online: go to http://www.roundhouse.org.uk/sign-in-register and either log in (or if you don't have a log in, register) and then enter the promo code 177. Then go to the Turning Point page and click on the book now button and the discounted prices should be automatically applied.
- Phone: 0844 482 8008 and quote promo code 177
- At the Roundhouse: give the code 177 to one of those nice people at the box office counteron the roundhouse site.
Here is a link to the site about the festival for more info. It is really good value if you are under 25 in particular.
http://www.roundhouse.org.uk/turningpoint/
HTH

Comments

• amfiroda
    amfiroda Posts: 104 Forumite
    Options
    This sounds like an interesting line up!
    is Rosie Oddie the daughter of Bill?:confused:
    New comp-a-holic!!:j
    So far.........................................
    £50 Faith voucher:beer:
    Cupid necklace:beer:
    Months supply of healthy snack packs:beer: :D
    A tray of Wrigleys Extra Fusion:j

Little Dish childrens meal from Tesco cafe!!:T
  • mcallister1
    edited 16 April 2009 at 5:53PM
    Options
    amfiroda wrote: »
    This sounds like an interesting line up!
    is Rosie Oddie the daughter of Bill?:confused:
    My google researches say yes...apparently she is a bit like Lily Allen...
    TBH it is my daughter who is going to the festival. But I love the names of some of the artists- Scroobius Pip, Beardyman...(I'm so old...)
    Also I think the code also lets you get half price to individual nights- I was buying for the weekend, which was a bargain at £12.50 for her, but it all looks a bit diverse, so with the code its £5 for Friday and Sunday, £7 for Sat. Plus £2 booking fee.
  • amfiroda
    amfiroda Posts: 104 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for codes, sounds good, :beer:
    New comp-a-holic!!:j
    So far.........................................
    £50 Faith voucher:beer:
    Cupid necklace:beer:
    Months supply of healthy snack packs:beer: :D
    A tray of Wrigleys Extra Fusion:j

Little Dish childrens meal from Tesco cafe!!:T
  • mcallister1
    Options
    Hope it helps. I seem to be spending a fortune on tickets for things in advance which the kids then pay me back- but do they?
    Anyway, here is the myspace site if people want to see info on the performers.
    http://www.myspace.com/roundhouse_london
  • vanito
    vanito Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    wish I was under 25

HTH[/QUOTE]
  • mcallister1
    Options
    vanito wrote: »
    wish I was under 25

HTH
    [/QUOTE]
    You can still go if you are over 25- but it is more.
  • ibwi
    ibwi Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Thanx for this:beer:. Going on the Sunday- I luv Ebony Bones!!!!!!
  • mcallister1
    Options
    bump- code expires tomorrow ( Monday)
  • surfsister
    surfsister Posts: 7,527 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    anyone got any codes or info for the under age festival in London? Kids went last year and loved it. They are in love with Patrick Wolf!! It's not till August. ta
  • mcallister1
    edited 25 April 2009 at 11:08PM
    Options
    Not got any for that- but got a new code for Turning Point-
    daughter picked it up at the Camden Crawl yesterday.
    promo code 146 for 2 for 1 tickets. Enter your details and promo code at www.roundhouse.org.uk/login before choosing your tickets. Phone 0844 482 8008.
    That makes the evenings a great bargain imo - £3.50 each to see Noisettes and Tinchy Stryder on the Saturday or £2.50 each for Zane Lowe and the Qemists on the Friday...or £4.50 and £3 if over 25.
    Or the whole weekend for £12.50 - for two...
    Also have added details to first post of extra acts from flyer.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure