A different recipe for every day of the year

http://www.ma.umist.ac.uk/jb/noshblog/noshblog.html

There are some great recipes here and so many of them!!

What a challenge - I can barely manage to provide variety over a two week period :rolleyes:
Silence is more musical than any song

Comments

• comping_cat
    comping_cat Posts: 24,006
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    Goodness!!!! trouble is, i dont think my children will eat most of those!!!!
  • Ronankfan
    Ronankfan Posts: 707
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Kids would get egg and pie and faggots at a push but i have no hope with curried goat and shark steak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
  • goldentouch
    goldentouch Posts: 1,644 Forumite
    Yes there are some very bizarre choices. I think the challenge meant using a whole load of different ingredients.
    If you scroll down there are themed weeks such as American and 1970s weeks that are a bit more sensible :D
    Silence is more musical than any song
  • Sorry, the recipe for every day of the year link didn't work.
    Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money but you can't get more time
  • golden touch, my best friend, country music singer, professional, and my son, trainee Elvis tribute artist, would both like words with you....:-)
    Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money but you can't get more time
  • pipkin71
    pipkin71 Posts: 21,821 Forumite
    ronankfan wrote: »
    Kids would get egg and pie and faggots at a push but i have no hope with curried goat and shark steak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Curried goat is actually very nice. It's quite spicy though but lovely served with basmati rice. I've never tried shark, but have heard that's really nice too. Our local chinese wholesalers stock it, but I've not yet been tempted to buy any.

Pipkin xxxx
    There is something delicious about writing the first words of a story. You never quite know where they'll take you - Beatrix Potter
  • Pink.
    Pink. Posts: 17,675
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Sorry, the recipe for every day of the year link didn't work.

Hi countrymusicfan,

The link probably doesn't work because this thread is nearly two years old. :)

Pink
  • pipkin71
    pipkin71 Posts: 21,821 Forumite
    I realised that after I posted, Pink.

Pipkin xxxx
    There is something delicious about writing the first words of a story. You never quite know where they'll take you - Beatrix Potter
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure