Troll patrol

Options
Hi peeps, have done the night patrol so far and caught a few newbies. So far so good. And no trolls in sight. I dont think i have missed any first posters. Even been across to Bankruptcy board. All quiet on the western front. x x x x
Night Owl Member No 1 :rotfl: :rotfl:
Night owl member of the threesome. Rules are for fools to follow and wise men to be guided by
No Man is worth your tears,
And the one who is wont make you cry !!!!!

Comments

• jak
    jak Posts: 2,027 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Good job too! Well done. I'm getting sick of those trolls!
    J
    X
    2022 Comp total (prizes + free spins): £494.81 #20 £12 a day Jan: £382.95/£372 #57 360 1p challenge: £17.70 £10 a day Feb: £571.09/£280 March: £311.96/£310
  • red_bertie
    red_bertie Posts: 455 Forumite
    Options
    Yes I am checking new post pages whenever I can, feel a bit of a fraud answering the newbie q with a sorry can't help but..... :oreally flags up my own inadequacy on financial matters.

RB
  • Bismarck
    Bismarck Posts: 2,598 Forumite
    Options
    Hi is this a regular watch rota thing then....?Just wondering how it crosses with the other thread...snigger...just wondering if its going to be all police and no trolls so the first one gets jumped on in a comic fashion.....especially if we've got all worked up about it! :rolleyes:
    For what I've done...I start again...And whatever pain may come ...Today this ends... I'm forgiving what I've done -AF since June 2007
  • Trollfever
    Trollfever Posts: 2,051 Forumite
    Options
    It is cold under my bridge and I have a fever.
  • cazac71
    cazac71 Posts: 425 Forumite
    Options
    Hi peeps, have done the night patrol so far and caught a few newbies. So far so good. And no trolls in sight. I dont think i have missed any first posters. Even been across to Bankruptcy board. All quiet on the western front. x x x x
    Sorry but theres a few regulars on here that i`d class as trolls! but they seem to get the "Blind eye" treatment.
    :confused:
    Caz
    Debt free after 12 years :T
  • theunknownstuntman
    Options
    Bismarck wrote: »
    Hi is this a regular watch rota thing then....?Just wondering how it crosses with the other thread...snigger...just wondering if its going to be all police and no trolls so the first one gets jumped on in a comic fashion.....especially if we've got all worked up about it! :rolleyes:

Someone called???? sherriff.gif lol. Trolls seem to be on most boards from what I've seen. Although they seem to be quieter in here thank God.
    I am one of the 63336.
    His Grace Lord Stunty the Coherent of Deep Throcking

'It is better to have lived one day as a tiger than a thousand years as a sheep.'
  • mymatebob
    mymatebob Posts: 2,199 Forumite
    Options
    cazac71 wrote: »
    Sorry but theres a few regulars on here that i`d class as trolls! but they seem to get the "Blind eye" treatment.
    :confused:

Indeed how very true
  • pinkrach001
    pinkrach001 Posts: 20 Forumite
    Options
    hiya! im a "newbie" lol and have a really dumb question..... what are trolls??? i mean apart from shrek like creatures hiding under bridges waiting to rip poor lil sheep apart???
    oh, have i just answered my own question?? are they just nasty people??
    sorry im so stoopid!! hehe
    rach xx
  • bubbles0169
    bubbles0169 Posts: 6,230 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    your not stoopid x click on this
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Troll
    I am not bossy I just have better ideas:p
  • poorandindenial
    poorandindenial Posts: 4,097 Forumite
    Options
    hiya! im a "newbie" lol and have a really dumb question..... what are trolls??? i mean apart from shrek like creatures hiding under bridges waiting to rip poor lil sheep apart???
    oh, have i just answered my own question?? are they just nasty people??
    sorry im so stoopid!! hehe
    rach xx

Got it in one Rach - perfect description. :T

I might get IA to update her definition in her DFW dictionary at the top of the page to use yours, I love it
    £34,547 (Dec 07); Current debt: £zilch (Debt free December 2010)
    Sealed Pot #389 (2010=£133)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport