PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

online recipes

Del Monte Foods on-line recipes offers has a vast assortment of recipes, and a Recipe Finder as well. By entering which meal you're preparing, your main ingredient + how much time you have to serve it, the Recipe Finder will display a variety of recipes for you to choose from.
http://www.delmonte.com/recipes/Default.asp

The Green Giant Recipe Box Each recipe includes a photo of the dish and Nutritional information.
http://www.greengiant.com/recipe/recipe.asp
It is not what you give your friend, but what you are willing to give him that determines the quality of friendship. -- Mary Dixon Thayer

Comments

• Thanx for this
    :)

Learn from the mistakes of others - you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.
  • Yep...two more addys for my bookmarks, brill, ta much.
  • thanks for this, some lovely recipes. ;D ;D ;D
    Shaz xx
    Living & lovin' life 'down under'.
    There Comes A Point In Your Life When You Realise Who Matters, And Who Never Did, And Who Always Will. So Don't Worry About People In The Past There's A Reason Why They Didn't Make It Into Your Future............
  • VickyA_2
    VickyA_2 Posts: 4,533 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Brilliant! I need some new inspiration.
    Sealed Pot Challenge #021 #8 975.71 #9 £881.44 #10 £961.13 #11 £782.13 #12 £741.83 #13 £2135.22 #14 £895.53 #15 £1240.40 #16 £1805.87 declared
  • Pat__3
    Pat__3 Posts: 2,880 Forumite
    Me too, but do need motivating, bookmarked ;D

Cheers for this. :)
  • Jo4
    Jo4 Posts: 6,819 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Thanks! I have enough recipes to keep me going for a few years with all the free recipes and cheap cookery books!! :D ::)
  • Smiley_Mum
    Smiley_Mum Posts: 3,836 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Try this one

https://www.allrecipes.com

They are all rated and people leave tips as to how to pep up the recipe, or what they felt needed left out or put in etc.  Some cracking ones in it.  I made apple streusel muffins from it with a brown sugar/cinnamon crunchy topping sprinkled over the top lovely.  Also one with salmon baked with breadcrumbs, a little bit butter, Dijon mustard and honey.  It is lovely.  Banana and choc chip muffins are good too. Also Japanese Chicken wings, I just used largish pieces of chicken, it is a bit labour intensive but well worth it, it's brilliant. I usually just go for the high rated recipes, never been disappointed yet.
    “Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you.” - Oscar Wilde

• WOW - thanks for that link!

Regards,

White

:)
    16011996 Posts: 8,313 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    thanks for the links, they are great
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing