🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

E;10/08/07(8th October)Win a beautiful Mineral Makeup presentation box from Elemental

Options
Win a beautiful Mineral Makeup presentation box from Elemental Beauty!

<TABLE style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 10px" width=160 align=right><TBODY><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">elemental_beauty1.jpgelemental_beauty2.jpgelemental_beauty3.jpgelemental_beauty4.jpg </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Prize: 5 mineral makeup starter kits to give away
Mookychick loves Elemental Beauty because it provides ethically sourced mineral makeup that's good to animals and perfect for sensitive skin.
Each mineral makeup box (and there are 5 to give away, swoon) contains:

- Foundation
- Blusher
- Eyeshadow
- Dainty kabuki brush for application
But why are we so excited about mineral makeup here at Mooky Towers? Well... What's natural, protects your skin from the harsh rays of the sun, great for all skin types, plus gives your complexion a healthy, glowing finish? It's not magic, but mineral makeup; the hottest thirty year old trend to be hailed as the 'new' beauty solution.
Mineral makeup has been around since the seventies, a radical choice of the disco generation that was quickly squashed by more mainstream brands in the face of eighties consumerism. Mineral makeup is now poised to become a favourite amongst women of all ages who not only want to look great, but also choose to take money away from unethical sourcing and animal testing of big brand names.
What's so great about Elemental Beauty's mineral makeup, anyway?

1) Mineral makeup is appropriate for sensitive skin. The titanium, zinc and other ingredients found in mineral blends naturally soothe and rejuvenate the skin, while zinc and titanium oxides act as UVA-UVB protection.
2) Application is light; you can achieve a flawless look in a matter of moments with only a few brushstrokes. No more pancake makeup that looks like a mask and draws attention to imperfections like spots or wrinkles.
3) Mineral makeup looks less tired if you've been wearing it all day or night. In fact, you can even sleep in it!
For your chance to look as radiant as a geisha girl with Elemental Beauty's mineral makeup kits, simply click here to say which mineral foundation would suit you best
Will it be...
*** Cookie Foundation for dark skin
*** Healing Mineral Foundation
*** Soft Focus Mineral Foundation
*** Oil Control Mineral Foundation
How to enter the competition:

Email mookychick@yahoo.co.uk with your answer, your name and address.

Please put ELEMENTAL BEAUTY COMPETITION in the email subject title. Remember to include which foundation suits you best.
http://www.mookychick.co.uk/competitions/mineral_makeup.php
x2 Ben&Jerry's Voucher;L'oreal Paris true match minerals;
~~~Please thank me if i helped you~~~
:j:T Complainers Reunited:T :j

Comments

• little-miss-little
    Options
    Whats the answer to this one - if it's obvious i'm blaming tiredness??:D
  • lo_bush
    lo_bush Posts: 1,409 Forumite
    Options
    I think it's up to you to decide which foundation suits you best
    When Life Throws You Lemons Make Lemonade
  • suez_channel
    Options
    Looks a nice prize, thanks Wokkies DD My hairdresser was telling me that they are introducing a mineral make up line to the salon sounds as if this is the one.
  • isitenough
    isitenough Posts: 5,593 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Reading it again, isn't the answer either 1) 2) or 3)?

oh well, already entered! never mind.
    Thank you to everyone who posts comps! :A
    I would like to be lucky,healthy & happy in 2020! :T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business