🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

No such thing as a free lunch? Oh yes there is!

Options
£15 off at Chez Gerard, Livebait, Cafe Fish or Bertorelli restaurants - no min spend.

Here's a nice one for you if you happen to live near one of the above restaurants. Most of them are in London but there is a Cafe Fish in both Leeds and Manchester. Details of locations are on their website below.

If you go to their group website https://www.santeonline.co.uk and click on 'offers' on the left hand side, about halfway down the page is the free £15 gift voucher link. Basically you have to register your name and email address and they then send you an email which has printable vouchers on to cut out. However they also provide a link on that email to a PDF version which prints better. Here it is:

OUT OF DATE LINK REMOVED

You will note that it is £15 off the total bill (inc drinks I assume) and they state that no cash alternative is available if the full amount is not redeemed - indicating that there is no minimum spend either.

Eat drink and be merry!

Update... New vouchers are up for £15 off in Nov, Jan and Feb.

http://www.santeonline.co.uk/email/nov05/images/sante-mail-nov05.pdf
BE NICE - IT'S FREE!

Comments

• faisal_uk
    faisal_uk Posts: 16 Forumite
    Options
    thanks! might give it a go next week at the one in leeds
  • samjane99
    samjane99 Posts: 25 Forumite
    Options
    I have used one of these vouchers before a couple of years ago. Yes, it is £15 off the total bill so you can get whatever you want, including drinks, and still get the discount. The food is very nice aswell!
    Sam
  • timmo44
    timmo44 Posts: 244 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    timmo44 wrote:
    there is a Cafe Fish in both Leeds and Manchester

Sorry, there's a Livebait in Manchester and Leeds, not Cafe Fish.
    BE NICE - IT'S FREE!
  • roses
    roses Posts: 2,330 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you very much for this! I downloaded the pdf file & also filled in the online form. The online form says 2 courses need to be ordered & is valid until June. The pdf has no restrictions.

I went to Cafe Bertorelli today in London, 1 starter, 2 main courses, 2 drinks & all for £11.78!!
  • Butterfli
    Butterfli Posts: 159 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks from me too. My trips to London these days are restricted to regular hospital appointments, I'm afraid.
    The prospect of a good meal out will make them more bearable.
    I'll catch up tomorrow!
  • 2ofowt
    2ofowt Posts: 16 Forumite
    Options
    No luck. I filled in the address etc. for Leeds but the site is not producing vouchers.
  • geniusmum
    geniusmum Posts: 71 Forumite
    Options
    Hi there 2ofowt,
    did you use the second link & scroll down the page to the pink & beige March & April vouchers?
    It worked fine for me. I'll pass the vouchers on to my daughter & her boyfriend. They regularly go shopping in Leeds
    Thank you very much
  • roses
    roses Posts: 2,330 Forumite
    Options
    2ofowt wrote:
    No luck. I filled in the address etc. for Leeds but the site is not producing vouchers.

Have you got pop ups blocked?
  • mandirinmonroe
    Options
    no resturuants in glasgow. what a shame!!!!!
    Goooooo with the Flowwwwww
  • zcaprd7
    zcaprd7 Posts: 1,079 Forumite
    Options
    I used this today, no fuss - very nice.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income