Screwfix - Any valid discount/free delivery codes?

Options

Comments

• payless
    payless Posts: 6,957 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    was about to post this .. but searched and noticed already here

surprised no more comments & thanks given the potential saving

more info at

http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/hlp/GrandSlam.jsp
    Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as (financial) advice.
  • evab_2
    evab_2 Posts: 2,336 Forumite
    Options
    HI,

I got an email letting me know that if I enter the following code at delivery then I will get delivery on my first order free.

'As a special gift to you, we have arranged for you to have free delivery on your first order. Simply enter "EmailDelivery" in the special instructions (screen 2 - delivery) when you place your first order and your Packing and Handling charge will be free.'

I'm not sure if it will work repeatedly but its worth a go if your buying anyway.

Ta
  • FleetFanatic
    Options
    As a special gift to you, we have arranged for you to have £10 off your first order when you spend over £50. Simply enter "Email10" in the special instructions (screen 2 - delivery) when you place your first order and your £10 discount will be applied.
    Fog on The Tyne isn't mine all mine... but if I wanted it, I'd want it with a discount code.
  • teeandrew
    teeandrew Posts: 166 Forumite
    Options
    Just got a couple of Screwfix million pound giveaway peel and reveal cards, both with the same code for £20 off a £50 spend. The code needed is PR0020
  • thistleboon
    thistleboon Posts: 211 Forumite
    Options
    where do you insert the code on the website please
  • teeandrew
    teeandrew Posts: 166 Forumite
    Options
    Once you go through the checkout I think there is a box for special instructions and codes, the description is at the right hand side, once your order goes through the checkout it will still show the original price but once they have processed your order and sent a confirmation email the £20 will have been taken off. Hope this helps.

Tina
  • dotchas
    dotchas Posts: 2,484 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks for the code,I just saved myself £20:j :j :j

I ordered some light switches and had thought of buying cheaper ones as the Crabtree ones are lovely but expensive.However with the discount I could get the ones I really wanted!:j :j :j

It didn't show up until I got 2nd email saying my order was being dispatched.

THANK YOU:beer:
    :j I love bargains:j
    I love MSE
  • StuHolmes
    StuHolmes Posts: 142 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Dear

Thank you for your order.

Unfortunately we are unable to deduct the 'Peel & Reveal' discount from your order as the promotion ended on the 2nd April 2007. You have therefore been charged the full amount of £58.72

Regards

Screwfix Direct
    Customer Services
    :doh:
    :EasterBun
  • quoia
    quoia Posts: 14,435 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Got this as part of an email from Screwfix on 29 Mar

Just enter Email10 in the Special Instructions box in the delivery section of the online order pages (screen 2) and you'll receive £10 off when you spend £50 or more. Be quick though, this offer expires at the end of April 2007.

£10 off saving will not appear on your order confirmation email and your checkout total but will be deducted before your card is charged. Offer valid until midnight on 30th April 2007. One redemption per customer. Cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer/promotion/incentive. Cannot be redeemed within Trade Counters. Cannot be redeemed when purchasing Screwfix vouchers. Offer subject to a minimum spend of £50.
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
  • billywillo
    billywillo Posts: 31 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    I have a discount voucher for screwfix that i wont be using, expires on 12th april, £20 off if you spend over £80, not sure whether its unique to me or anyone can use it, but its worth a punt.

voucher id 5096940
    voucher security code P20D32064

can be used online or telephone orders.

Hope it works for someone
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business