Ideas for card craft beginner

Options

Comments

• craftygranny
    Options
    hi mum of two my niece is a goth and just showed your card to her and she loves it.
    hope saveapenny and mary are feeling better and anyone else who's feeling poorly
    melissa hope your brave little soldiers feel much better soon
    rainmac hope your mum is doing ok at the moment
    bunbun ikkle and dawn fab cards and look forward to seeing more
    Cross Stitch Challenge Member Number 20

New challenge finish birth sampler by end of the month
    No matter how much life knocks you down, it's your ability to get back up, brush yourself off and face your next set of challenges that makes you stronger
  • zulubabe
    zulubabe Posts: 974 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    It definitely looks gothic to me - I'm a Pagan and would love this!
    2019 Wins: Feb: £10 Aldi Voucher, Frankie & Benny's meal for 2; May: Game from Maynards. June: 2x tickets to Foodies Festival July: £100 September: £30; October: £1000, Goldfinch Merch Pack

Thanks those who post Comps
  • mumoftwo
    mumoftwo Posts: 1,903 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone for your views. The lady said her friend would love it, so another satisfied customer. thanks again. I did modify it a bit, found some black sparkly card so very carefully took the black tree of the card and mounted it on the black sparkly card and stuck it back on, it looks a bit better.
  • polly1976
    Options
    mumoftwo im so glad the lady you made the card for liked the card and i bet the black sparkly card looks fab :T :j
  • rainmac
    rainmac Posts: 7,063 Forumite
    Home Insurance Hacker! Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Hello lovely ladies, well yesterday is not a day I want to repeat in a hurry but my mum's op went well, she was last operation of the day so there was a lot of waiting around and she finally went down about 3.30pm. She had to have further scans in the morning before the operation and they found another tumor (was behind another one so not detected before), making 3 in total so they removed that one too. This meant a longer operation but the doctor said everything went very well and she should be able to come home later today once she's seen the physio and got her super strong painkillers :j

I am going to give my mum and dad tonight at home on their own (think they both need a whole heap of sleep) and go round tomorrow with a mountain of flowers (going to get my brother and dad to cough up and buy nearly everything in the florists!).

Thanks so much for all your kind thoughts and wishes. You are all lovely friends :D
    :wave: If you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain :wave:
  • abusybee
    abusybee Posts: 168 Forumite
    Options
    hi. Sorry it has taken so long. The card I have made is my entry for this weeks and last weeks challenge. Hope you like it.

P1020584-1.jpg
    :heart2::rotfl: :rotfl: :heart2:I LOVE A BARGIN:heart2: :rotfl: :rotfl:
    TIME TO START SHOPPING FOR NEXT CHRISTMAS
    :dance: I LOVE THE SALES!!!!!:dance:
  • RustyFlange
    RustyFlange Posts: 7,538 Forumite
    Options
    rainmac wrote: »
    Hello lovely ladies, well yesterday is not a day I want to repeat in a hurry but my mum's op went well, she was last operation of the day so there was a lot of waiting around and she finally went down about 3.30pm. She had to have further scans in the morning before the operation and they found another tumor (was behind another one so not detected before), making 3 in total so they removed that one too. This meant a longer operation but the doctor said everything went very well and she should be able to come home later today once she's seen the physio and got her super strong painkillers :j

I am going to give my mum and dad tonight at home on their own (think they both need a whole heap of sleep) and go round tomorrow with a mountain of flowers (going to get my brother and dad to cough up and buy nearly everything in the florists!).

Thanks so much for all your kind thoughts and wishes. You are all lovely friends :D

Glad to hear the operation went well! Wishing your mum a speedy recovery.

Big hugs for you aswell *hugs* xxx
    Raising kids is like being held hostage by midget terrorists
  • abusybee
    abusybee Posts: 168 Forumite
    Options
    Glad all went ok yesterday rainmac. Its good that they found them all and removed them. You could probably do with a big rest as well as it must have taken its toll on you too.
    :heart2::rotfl: :rotfl: :heart2:I LOVE A BARGIN:heart2: :rotfl: :rotfl:
    TIME TO START SHOPPING FOR NEXT CHRISTMAS
    :dance: I LOVE THE SALES!!!!!:dance:
  • mary43
    mary43 Posts: 5,845 Forumite
    Options
    busybee - love the card.............unusual one :T

rainmac - glad your mums op went ok. You're right to give her and your dad a bit of space tonight..........he's been worried sick I bet and you could all do with a night to relax a bit now.:o
    Mary

I'm creative -you can't expect me to be neat too !
    (Good Enough Member No.48)
  • polly1976
    Options
    Rainmac Glad your mums op went ok hun and glad shes coming home later today xxxx

Abusybee what a fantastic card well done you where on earth do you get your ideas from? :j :T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure