Britax b-lite pushchair in neon black at halfords £35.00

Options
2»

Comments

• Yenifer
    Yenifer Posts: 15 Forumite
    Options
    Can't order britax(((
    We are very sorry, but no UK store currently has all of the items you require in stock
  • berylthebargainhunter
    Options
    It didn't matter when I went into mothercare- I simply showed her the website in my phone, as it said available for reserve and collect she price matched it straight away!
  • crazyposhgal
    crazyposhgal Posts: 2,313 Forumite
    Options
    I went up to Mothercare this first thing this morning armed with my print out but turns out like someone else said they are two different strollers. One is the updated version.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." — Marilyn Monroe
    she hasn't lost the ol' Bootsing magic :p:D
  • Daisy_doo_3
    Options
    Managed to get these yesterday in store - they agreed to price match as click/reserve was available & got the turquoise atlas.

I emailed CS to check what they meant by identical product - i.e colour etc and they replied to say it just had to be the same make and model, colour & design was irrelevant. I had to show the store the email (on my phone) but they accepted and let me order whichever one I wanted - They agreed circles/scribbles is just the design.

Now for the technical bit - has anyone actually used either of these. I have ordered both as wanted to see/handle them, but with the various reviews online, I'm not sure which one is best. Has anyone used them yet, what do you think? Cheers
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure