How many leaflets can you deliver in an hour?

Options
2»

Comments

• bexlincs1
    Options
    I used to do 1000 leaflets for £40...and it took anywhere between 5 and 8 hours to do this..depending on the type of houses, and I enjoyed i as it was far cheaper than going to the gym :D

On the other hand my other half worked for someone who was goin to pay a measly £25 per 1000....but he HAD to deliver 3000 a day...so unless he was goin to work around 24 hours he had no chance! Some people are totally ridiculous in their expectations!!
    Pigsback 236/1000 (£30 vouchers claimed),
    Cashbackkings £10.93 pending (£13 claimed),
    Lightspeed 110 (£8 claimed),
    Onepoll £37.45/£40
    :think:
  • dhs87
    dhs87 Posts: 104 Forumite
    Options
    Realistic expectations can be 250 an hour in the right conditions. My best was delivering some very heavy enveloped newsletters for a company directly on a per-day basis. I did about 170 an hour but if these were normal A5 leaflets, I could have pushed for 250 on a suburban street with a mixture of terraced houses, semi-detatched properties and driveways. This was about 500 for £50 a day. They took up an entire duffel bag.

It is a fairly physical job. It will depend on your own performance so you won't know 'til you try. Best advice is get it on a per job basis and not per thousand per hour. And another tip is that free newspapers weigh too much and take up a lot of room.
  • merlotsmum
    Options
    Thanks all for your feedback :-)

MM
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business