E: 04/01 Win Up to £250,000.00

Options
DOND Clicky

DEAL NEEDS YOU!

We are looking for people like you, young and old, from all walks of life, to come to the Dream Factory and potentially change your life forever.

The closing date for receipt of applications is Midnight 4th January 2011, The Banker's ready..... are you?

just register your interest by supplying your name and email addy

GL ;)

searched : all urls

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/deal-or-no-deal
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/deal-or-no-deal/articles/how-to-become-a-contestant
http://www.dealornodeal.co.uk/show/appeal/index.html

2014 WTD ~ CH10OC50CW55PC10AB25BA120SB15OC30BC160BV105OC30CT20GC10GB100
:shhh:

Apparently everything has a happy ending and if you havent arrived at the happiness, it hasnt ended yet :think:

Comments

• dark_angel
    dark_angel Posts: 1,234 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
  • lizd31
    lizd31 Posts: 25,203 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    You really must go for it. I was lucky enough to be chosen to go on the programme & it was the best experience of my life. Even if you only come away with 1p you will make wonderful new friends for life & have the time of your life while you're there. You are looked after very well in a beautiful hotel with pool, gym & spa as is one member of your friends & family. I won £16,500 which changed my life & I have a new best friend out of it who I go on regular holidays with & we have an annual reunion of all ex contestants which is a great night to meet old friends & make new ones. If you have any doubts about applying believe me you should just do it, I never thought I would get on the show & I never thought I would win that amount of money, so if I can do it so can you. Good luck to all who apply x
    Positivity is the key to success
  • barneyrubs
    Options
    Page cannot be for for me?

am I too late?
    My 1st comp win: Golf Day with Joe Hart :j
  • bec28
    bec28 Posts: 332 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks just registered my husband- he loves that show :)
    Registered Childminder and mum of three.

Aiming to have money in our saving account by the end of the year and be in control of our debts.
  • Onyourcase
    Onyourcase Posts: 154 Forumite
    Options
    lizd31 wrote: »
    You really must go for it. I was lucky enough to be chosen to go on the programme & it was the best experience of my life. Even if you only come away with 1p you will make wonderful new friends for life & have the time of your life while you're there. You are looked after very well in a beautiful hotel with pool, gym & spa as is one member of your friends & family. I won £16,500 which changed my life & I have a new best friend out of it who I go on regular holidays with & we have an annual reunion of all ex contestants which is a great night to meet old friends & make new ones. If you have any doubts about applying believe me you should just do it, I never thought I would get on the show & I never thought I would win that amount of money, so if I can do it so can you. Good luck to all who apply x

How long do you have to spend off work?
  • Matryoshka
    Matryoshka Posts: 10,408 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    bec28 wrote: »
    Thanks just registered my husband

I registered my husband too - but he doesn't know :rotfl:
    SECRET TO WINNING PRIZES ;):
    If you see it in your mind, you're going to hold it in your hand.
    Thoughts become things!
    What you think about you bring about!
    No one is ready for a thing until he believes he can acquire it.
    Romans 12:15 Be happy with those who are happy :)
  • shoptillyoudrop
    Options
    The application page isnt loading for me .. anyone else had this problem
    [STRIKE]SHOPtillYOUdrop[/STRIKE]

2011 WINS- Asda fridge - Tesco beauty awards products - dress- La Senza bra -Years Suppy of Kelloggs :D
  • PRINCESSKERRY
    Options
    Onyourcase wrote: »
    How long do you have to spend off work?

I would be interested to know this too, I know my husband could potentially be interested but the duration and timing o holidays would be a pain unless we could do a school holiday.
    Competition wins - 09/03 - £500 ELC Vouchers 11/04 - Lush Goodies 21/04 - Gillette Fusion Gift Pack 22/05 - Mirrors DVD 29/05 - Return Flights to London & £500 29/05 - £50 Homebase Gift Vouchers 20/09 - Remote Control Helicopter 28/09 - £225 Bingo Win 05/10 £25 Photobox Vouchers 16/09 £90 Cash 30/11 £29 Cash 03/01 £20 03/04 Fifa Football :T
  • GoToGal
    GoToGal Posts: 743 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    My mum would love this but really need to know how long one would have to take off work :)
  • lizd31
    lizd31 Posts: 25,203 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    The time you're on the show varies depending on when you are chosen for your game which is usually between 15-30 shows but can be more. They record 3 shows a day, Monday to Friday, & record for 2 weeks on then one week off basis. I was there for 2 days, then home for a week then back for 10 days & my actual show was my 19th appearance which was shorter than most but I think they felt sorry for me as I am disabled & it was quite tiring for me & I was in a lot of pain. They do cater for the disabled though & I had a perching stool to sit on during the shows & wheelchair to get me from the studio to the green room/wardrobe/makeup & I had a disabled room at the hotel. You have a coach which picks you up daily to take you to the studios & back to the hotel at night. One of the girls on the show with me told the producers that she had to be back at work the following week & I think they chose her show earlier than expected as she'd been told she would lose her job otherwise but you have to be available for the dates they state when they contact you. The time from applying to getting on the show can vary greatly but they say if you haven't heard within a year then you won't be chosen. I was telephoned within 3 months of applying & had a kind of audition by phone then they told me there & then that they wanted me to go to an audition, which are held at various locations in the UK. The audition at that time, though it may be different now, consisted of 2 stages, a game to see how you interact with the other auditionees then 1st a one minute video of you just talking about yourself with no prompts from the production team. The producers then go away & choose who will get through to stage 2 which is a 5 minute interview being asked various random questions. They told us that if we were successful we would be contacted within 12 months & that if we didn't hear from them by then we should not apply again. I heard from them within a couple of months & was on the show a few weeks after that. If anyone wants to know anything more please feel free to PM me & good luck to all who apply, you really won't regret it
    Positivity is the key to success
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport