Options

Comments

• Tulip
    Tulip Posts: 29,324 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 29 November 2012 at 8:21PM
    Options
    Web N/Z

Start date: 30th November 2012 at 12 Noon :)http://haggishunt.scotsman.com/ end date: 25th January 2013
  • marialionza
    marialionza Posts: 7,025 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Coversnail wrote: »

getting error...why always me!!!
    Thanks to those who help us to win !
    <3
  • Tulip
    Options

its not you Maria,its happened to me as well dont worry :)
  • fnc63
    fnc63 Posts: 4,018 Forumite
    Options
    Coversnail wrote: »
    Tulip wrote: »
    its not you Maria,its happened to me as well dont worry :)

here it is ;)

3. Web Only N-Z
    E: 18/12 Shopstyle (opens 03/12)

pls note above is the preferred format for posting, pls see post #1 for full detail and help the OP out if you can, thanks everybody ;)

2014 WTD ~ CH10OC50CW55PC10AB25BA120SB15OC30BC160BV105OC30CT20GC10GB100
    :shhh:

Apparently everything has a happy ending and if you havent arrived at the happiness, it hasnt ended yet :think:

• Tulip
    edited 29 November 2012 at 8:48PM
    Options
    Twitter Only N/Z

Another Competition on Twitter from ThreeUK
    Start date: Monday 3rd December #threelovesxmas time 10am

they say stay tuned to win some amazing prizes :) dont know the end date sorry :)
  • marialionza
    marialionza Posts: 7,025 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Glad wrote: »
    well if there's a possibility of 900+ advents this year :eek::eek::eek:

the more people who can do the above the better :T:T:T

are those 900 live? I think I 'm going to faint until the 1st of Jan...get me out of here (for real, this time)
    I remember not entering many of them do we get back to their link...wait for the new one... so many questions going in my head and we are just a bit more than 24 hours away...I'm a comp addict!
    Thanks to those who help us to win !
    <3
  • bargainhuntergal
    Options
    :eek: I *think* we're all up to date to here!

There's a few that were posted as direct links and no thread (I haven't added them yet unless a thread was linked) so I'm just going to go back through from the beginning and make sure they're all on and have threads!

From the 1st, any that get posted as a direct link I'm going to add with a note next to it that it's a direct link and not to a thread as I don't think I'll have time to sort a thread out, so if anyone sees any of those would you be able to make a thread please and post the link? Thanks! :D

Massive THANK YOU to everyone for the comps so far! :T It's starting to look like Advents now it's getting a bit fuller! ;)

I know the updates haven't been too frequent until now, I'm so sorry about that :o I've been trying to catch up, but you know when you realise you're just fighting a losing battle!? :rotfl:

It will be updated much more often now it's nearly that time, everything else will just have to wait! :p:D
  • fortuna93
    Options
    Can't believe how amazing this is turning into! Just one thing hun is there any chance of them being put in alphabetically? Just because it makes it easier to spot that they've already been posted etc.
  • fnc63
    fnc63 Posts: 4,018 Forumite
    Options
    E: 14/12 Oak FM - must go on-air (opens 10/12)

pls note above is the preferred format for posting, pls see post #1 for full detail and help the OP out if you can, thanks everybody ;)

2014 WTD ~ CH10OC50CW55PC10AB25BA120SB15OC30BC160BV105OC30CT20GC10GB100
    :shhh:

Apparently everything has a happy ending and if you havent arrived at the happiness, it hasnt ended yet :think:

• bargainhuntergal
    Options
    fortuna93 wrote: »
    Can't believe how amazing this is turning into! Just one thing hun is there any chance of them being put in alphabetically? Just because it makes it easier to spot that they've already been posted etc.

I would prefer it to be alphabetical myself too, that's how I normally list things when I do them myself, but that means that to make sure people know what's been newly added rather than just putting it in the list in order and leaving it, I would have to bold and/or colour the threads to make them stand out and that would be far too much for how quickly this thread is going to move, especially at first.

Plus it would use up too much formatting space and the whole thing would spread into many more posts (formatting uses characters in a post so I wouldn't be able to fit as much in one post) that would make it harder to add to as I'd have to keep going through all the posts and moving them around when I run out of space.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure