🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Celebrations 855g(£3.50 with coupon) / Cadbury Roses 850g £4.50 @ Tesco

Options
thatguy1
thatguy1 Posts: 5,363 Forumite
Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
edited 6 December 2011 at 12:04PM in It's gone, but was it any good?
Better than half price now £4.50

Celebrations Tub/Tin 855G Net Excluding Wraps
Cadbury Roses Tin 850G Including Wraps

http://www.tesco.com/groceries/SpecialOffers/SpecialOfferDetail/Default.aspx?promoId=A29360880

Don't forget there is a 'Price Drop' leaflet instore with a £1 off coupon for Celebrations meaning you can get them for just £3.50! (thanks shop-to-drop!)

Comments

• McKneff
    McKneff Posts: 38,833 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    This RRP business really annoys me, no one in their right mind would pay £10, if they wer that, no one would buy them.

What also makes me laught is that Quality Street were £3.99 last week, I got mine then.
    make the most of it, we are only here for the weekend.
    and we will never, ever return.
  • shop-to-drop
    Options
    That's good as there is a coupon for £1 off celebrations in the 'Price Drop' booklets currently instore valid until Thursday 8th. So that brings Celebrations down to £3.50 until Thursday with coupon.
    :j Trytryagain FLYLADY - SAYE £700 each month Premium Bonds £713 Mortgage Was £100,000@20/6/08 now zilch 21/4/15:beer: WTL - 52 (I'll do it 4 MUM)
  • ToNik
    ToNik Posts: 438 Forumite
    Options
    Bargain! Thanks op
  • Bex85
    Bex85 Posts: 15 Forumite
    Options
    Just a heads up, in my store the celebrations tubs were priced on the shelves at £5 but scanned at £4.50 which made it £3.50 with coupon this was in H@rlow
  • ms_night_ryder
    Options
    Cool will have to get these on thursday, as i have just cracked open the tub iuntended for family day on crimbo, oops lol
    Lose 28lb 3/28lb
    SPC Member 1522/2012-£264/ new pot 2013
  • Slats
    Slats Posts: 302 Forumite
    Options
    could not find the Price Drop leaflet :( Can anyone post a picture of one so when I go into store I can show what it looks like!!
  • thatguy1
    thatguy1 Posts: 5,363 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    They've probably binned them now as the offers in the leaflet were only valid until Sunday (4th).

It's got a big 'Price Drop' logo in the top left corner.
  • Loonytoons
    Options
    Finally managed to find a price drop leaflet yesterday. It's A4 and although it says on the front, offers valid until 4th Dec, the vouchers inside are valid until tomorrow :)
  • Luckystar
    Luckystar Posts: 1,062 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Got this today using £1 coupon bargain at £3.50 :)
  • lovetowinacar
    Options
    thatguy1 wrote: »
    They've probably binned them now as the offers in the leaflet were only valid until Sunday (4th).

It's got a big 'Price Drop' logo in the top left corner.

The coupons inside all say valid until Thursday 8th
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 6 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family