Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • morganedge
    Questions like that annoy me....interviews in general in fact. It's just an opportunity to see how good you are at blagging! People with the 'gift of the gab' tend to get all the jobs and do well in life. But having that 'gift' seems to be more a skill you're born with. It can also come easy with extreme self confidence, but some people, despite being very clever and capable of being employed, lack confidence for all kinds of reasons, which, in turn, means they don't shine in interviews.

Shame really.

I have 2 friends who were both IDIOTS at school. They'd admit it themselves. Both had to re-take their !!!!!!! GCSE's! But they had lots of self confidence and were good at, frankly, bullsh!tt!ing, and both now earn extremely good money at quite a young age and have lives that lots of my more 'capable', cleverer (yet introverted) friends could only dream of.

All just seems like bravado to me.

Person_one's 'example' was a good answer.

I guess one should just memorize the good answers (even if they're not actually genuine and don't reflect your actual experiences) and fire them off when asked.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,528Posts Today

6,389Users online

Martin's Twitter