🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Regularly updated - Take a Break Puzzle Magazines

Options

Comments

• Al_Mac
    Al_Mac Posts: 5,519 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    BabyGiant wrote: »
    Prize is £5000 cash
    HTH.
    To be honest, you aren't helping, you're just making yourself look even more..........

But out of curiosity, are you doing this for your spreadsheet?
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,867 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Al_Mac wrote: »
    To be honest, you aren't helping, you're just making yourself look even more..........

But out of curiosity, are you doing this for your spreadsheet?

........of an a$$$ $$$e :eek: :rotfl::eek:
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• mrsbuttons
    mrsbuttons Posts: 1,305 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks to all. :T:T:T:T:T
  • aggie
    aggie Posts: 7,287 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    MASSIVE THANKS TO ALL POSTERS!:happyhear
  • BabyGiant
    BabyGiant Posts: 1,669 Forumite
    edited 10 May 2009 at 8:22AM
    Options
    aggie wrote: »

Prize Details :

Page 3 : £5000
    Page 6 : Afternoon tea for two

Almac / Korky : You two really are turning into the Duncan Ballantyne & Joanna Lumley of the comps board. ;) I tell you what, lets do away with all prize details on the comps boards and just have the threads. We can all be a bunch of mind readers then. :rotfl:
    Seriously - as Darren has said - this is not helping anyone with this useless chit-chat and down-right bullying, so please stop.

p.s - The posters name is aggie - not Korky, so stop the "Stalking Theory". Almac :rolleyes:
    #THANKYOUSIRALEX
  • Miss_Cinnabon
    Miss_Cinnabon Posts: 19,481 Forumite
    Options
    babygiant, as people can see what the prize is when they go to the entry form, i dont think there is any need to put the prizes on after a post as it is going to clutter up this thread, i know you are only trying to help other people though

and for other people, please dont resort to name calling, this isnt what this forum is about, we are all here to help each other, as martin says please be nice to all, or something like that anyway:D

not meaning to upset anyone in th slightest, just stating the obvious
  • Al_Mac
    Options
    BabyGiant wrote: »
    Almac / Korky : You two really are turning into the Duncan Ballantyne & Joanna Lumley of the comps board. ;) I tell you what, lets do away with all prize details on the comps boards and just have the threads. We can all be a bunch of mind readers then. :rotfl:
    Seriously - as Darren has said - this is not helping anyone with this useless chit-chat and down-right bullying, so please stop.

If you think I'm a bully report me. I didn't actually call you anything, but yes I do have an opinion of you.

If you did this on other threads as well, then I might think it was fair enough, but no, you seem to be stalking one particular user. Which in my opinion seems a little scarey.

Would you care to explain, why you feel the need to do it? It may help people understand your issue.
  • Al_Mac
    Options
    And another thought, if kory decides to stop posting these, because of your "stalking" (not the right word, but can't think of the right one). I wouldn't blame her and we would be the losers, not her.
  • tttJay
    tttJay Posts: 1,977 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Al_Mac wrote: »
    And another thought, if kory decides to stop posting these, because of your "stalking" (not the right word, but can't think of the right one). I wouldn't blame her and we would be the losers, not her.

Well said Al Mac.....I quite agree
    Our Granddaughter, Caitlin Freya is now 7 years old :), growing up to be a lovely young lady and our Grandson, Findlay Ewan is 3 years old and still a lovable bundle of mischief :) one of each, how perfect

• anana123
    anana123 Posts: 18 Forumite
    Options
    There is no harm whatsoever in someone posting prize information, the forum does not belong to just a handful of people. If it helps just one person, then it's a useful post and worthwhile babygiant making the effort. I've read all the messages in relation to this issue and have seen some very childish comments which have surprised me. If you don't like what someone posts, don't read it. It really is that simple.
    There are a LOT of people who make extremely valuable contributions to this forum and I extend my thanks to each and every one of them.
    Please stop the petty behaviour.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family