🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Regularly updated - Take a Break Puzzle Magazines

Options

Comments

• prozacspice
    prozacspice Posts: 2,434 Forumite
    Options
    aytch wrote: »
    I love your username :j

Thanks very much - it keeps me sane! :rotfl:
    "We all change when you think about it. We're all different all through our lives. And that's okay, that's good. You've got to keeping moving. As long as you remember all the people that you used to be." - The Doctor
  • halfpint90
    halfpint90 Posts: 259 Forumite
    Options
    i signed up to this the other day, filled in loads of the comps from this topic, but today i clicked the link on #483 for the comps i've already entered, but the boxes came up empty again, rather than telling me i'd already entered those comps??
    any help ?
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,867 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 6 April 2009 at 12:32PM
    Options
    halfpint90 wrote: »
    i signed up to this the other day, filled in loads of the comps from this topic, but today i clicked the link on #483 for the comps i've already entered, but the boxes came up empty again, rather than telling me i'd already entered those comps??
    any help ?

hi halfpint, on the tab monthlies it doesn't tell you you've allready entered..you can enter as many times as you like but only your first entry will count..it's not like the puzzler.com comps monthly that won't let you enter again..

Please note that when entering on-line, we will accept only one entry per registered user. If more than one entry for the same issue is received, we will accept the first entry only.

http://www.puzzlemagazines.co.uk/competition-entry-rules

hth..
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• aggie
    aggie Posts: 7,287 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Page 3: Ballet
    Page 9: Heston Blumenthal
    Page 34: Barbecue
    Page 55: Lance Armstrong

Clicky

Watch the page numbers as when I entered mine they weren't in the right order.

Good Luck!
    MASSIVE THANKS TO ALL POSTERS!:happyhear
  • halfpint90
    Options
    thanks for the reply korky, but i'm sure the other day when i was entering them all i did click on the same link twice and it did tell me that i had already entered ?
  • fire**fly
    Options
    thanks for the reply korky, but i'm sure the other day when i was entering them all i did click on the same link twice and it did tell me that i had already entered ?

it was acting a bit strange the other week, hjb123 noticed it

but then it went back to the usual way :D
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• fire**fly
    edited 10 April 2009 at 4:09PM
    Options
    CrissCross Issue 4

page 5 - (£5,000) - Rose Tyler

http://www.puzzlemagazines.co.uk/competitions

Good luck :j

please see Aggie's 1st page for new updated puzzle mag comps..

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=999457&highlight=puzzler+comps

.. .. .. .. .. .. ... .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..

:A Huge thanks to all posters you are :A hello-065.gif

Al Mac apprec.Society member No.1,000.

• halfpint90
    Options
    so there's no way of knowing if you've already entered ?
  • fire**fly
    edited 6 April 2009 at 4:08PM
    Options
    so there's no way of knowing if you've already entered ?

yes, the way we do it on here is we use the thanks button, then you'll know you've thanked the op & that you've entered that particular comp, if you subscribe to the thread you'll get an email every time a new one is posted, that way , once you've thanked the op you'll be able to just check your thanks & know you've entered, hth...

go to 'thread tool' at the top of the thread, click on, press 'subscribe to this thread' with instant email notification :)

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport