Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 1
  • surfingpedro
    • 24th May 08, 11:10 PM
    South Lakes Animal Park Offers
    • 24th May 08, 11:10 PM
    Hello
    The offer on during May half term (24th May to 1st June) is ....
    Free Admission to every child who brings a bear....bears must pay 2 and the money goes towards helping bears in the wild. The bear brought in can be any type, including sweet ones !
    The usual offer is on for adults...you need a receipt from M & S or Asda in Barrow and you can get in for 5.
    Hope that helps - enjoy your visit !
    • gingerdad
    • By gingerdad 28th May 08, 10:12 AM
    • 1,796 Posts
    • 1,290 Thanks
    gingerdad
    • 28th May 08, 10:12 AM
    • 28th May 08, 10:12 AM
    In Manchester/Liverpool shortly you will be able to get 2 for 1 vouchers.

Regards

GD
    The futures bright the future is Ginger
  • somewhere sunlight
    • 28th May 08, 10:57 AM
    • 28th May 08, 10:57 AM
    Have you tried Walkers Brit Trips or Tesco club card deals? might be a bit late to get these in time now though
    Vampires Rock
  • sea-sidelady
    • 28th May 08, 7:15 PM
    • 28th May 08, 7:15 PM
    We went today, on my way there i had a friend check this thread about the teddies. And guess who for the first time had no teddies in the car!

We went to the local shop, bought 2 cheap teddies, and payed in !!!163;2 each for the kids.

Also about 1 minute from the zoo juction in the town, there is a co op. If you get a receipt from here, it also knocks !!!163;5 off the price.

• Alix Bell
    • By Alix Bell 31st Jul 08, 10:05 AM
    • 23 Posts
    • 296 Thanks
    Alix Bell
    • 31st Jul 08, 10:05 AM
    South Lakes Wild Animal Park - BOGOF
    • 31st Jul 08, 10:05 AM
    You can print a BOGOF voucher from www.monsterfamilyfun.co.uk/telegraph valid until May 2009.
    • p00pieb0tt0m
    • By p00pieb0tt0m 1st Aug 08, 8:37 PM
    • 217 Posts
    • 162 Thanks
    p00pieb0tt0m
    • 1st Aug 08, 8:37 PM
    • 1st Aug 08, 8:37 PM
    I believe you get money off if you mention the Trafford Centre.

Also, Tesco do clubcard deals for South Lakes Animal Park
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

76Posts Today

1,401Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin