Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • VW Transporter
    • By VW Transporter 15th Jan 20, 8:44 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    VW Transporter
    Gemini Parking Solutions PCN
    • 15th Jan 20, 8:44 PM
    Gemini Parking Solutions PCN 15th Jan 20 at 8:44 PM
    Hi All.

I hope someone can help me with this.... A couple of days ago I received a letter from Gemini parking Solutions for an overdue Parking Ticket. The letter begins by saying they recently contacted me about a PCN. However, this letter was the first communication I have ever had from this company. The letter states that I owe 60 for parking outside marked bays at a hospital. The date of the contravention was 09/12/2019 and the contravention was logged by them on 10/12/2019. The date of the letter they sent me recently is 9th January 2020. I checked back on the date and indeed I was at that hospital but I have no idea if I parked outside a marked bay or not. I certainly paid to park there. When I returned to the vehicle there was no ticket or 'Invoice' and as I say the first contact I had from them was from this letter dated 9th January which I received on 13th January 2020. The letter provides no further information (only how to pay) and there is no evidence that I am aware of regarding this 'contravention'. I would have thought that the company should provide some sort of proof??? Photos or something?

Would anyone be able to help? If this means lengthy bun fights with this company or endless threatening letters I might just have to pay it but morally I consider this to be wrong especially as they've just popped something in the post a month after I was supposed to have done something wrong! I have read something about 14 day notice but I don't understand what this means or if it is related to me.

Please help! Thank you very much indeed.
    PS I can't attach a photo but can give any info required.
Page 1
    • Redx
    • By Redx 15th Jan 20, 9:20 PM
    • 26,776 Posts
    • 35,032 Thanks
    Redx
    • 15th Jan 20, 9:20 PM
    • 15th Jan 20, 9:20 PM
    Appeal it using the blue text template from the newbies faq sticky thread near the top of the forum , as keeper

No blabbing about who was driving

Also try and get the trust to cancel the PCN
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,317Posts Today

6,404Users online

Martin's Twitter