Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • joho
    • By joho 15th Jan 20, 8:45 AM
    • 4,137Posts
    • 14,737Thanks
    joho
    0 WOW
    Flight - London (any) - Lanzarote return
    • 15th Jan 20, 8:45 AM
    0 WOW
    Flight - London (any) - Lanzarote return 15th Jan 20 at 8:45 AM
    Hoping to trip to Lanzarote for 10 days, early September. Flights will either be out on a Monday back Thursday or out Tuesday back Friday. I'm guessing it won't make much difference which of these as the Monday and Friday will be the dearest days?

But wondered if anyone had any tips on when to book? I know, how long is a piece of string?!

We're flexible on where we fly in and out of, and times (though we'd like a morning flight out), but were hoping to avoid Ryanair. Is there anywhere I can check out the punctuality of the flights?

Will check TUi and British Airways too, as their prices may well include baggage etc. Any tips gratefully appreciated. Salud!

Edit: ooo meant to ask if I find a package hol that's nice and cheap (unlikely I know) will I be able to do that and not take up the accommodation?
    Last edited by joho; 15-01-2020 at 8:59 AM.
    There - in that place; they're - they are; their - owned by them.
    If you have nothing constructive to say, just move along.
Page 1
    • jpsartre
    • By jpsartre 15th Jan 20, 9:18 AM
    • 3,974 Posts
    • 2,473 Thanks
    jpsartre
    • 15th Jan 20, 9:18 AM
    • 15th Jan 20, 9:18 AM
    I'd be looking at prices now. Return flight are below 200 with easyJet (excluding bags).
    • bagand96
    • By bagand96 15th Jan 20, 9:35 AM
    • 3,115 Posts
    • 2,032 Thanks
    bagand96
    • 15th Jan 20, 9:35 AM
    • 15th Jan 20, 9:35 AM
    TUI and British Airways prices won't include baggage. They will charge for it just like easyjet, Ryanair, Jet2 etc will.

Try Skyscanner and Kayak for prices. You can play with the dates and flexibility to get cheapest prices. Flying out with one airline and then home with another may work out cheaper.
    • joho
    • By joho 15th Jan 20, 10:06 AM
    • 4,137 Posts
    • 14,737 Thanks
    joho
    • 15th Jan 20, 10:06 AM
    • 15th Jan 20, 10:06 AM
    I'd be looking at prices now. Return flight are below 200 with easyJet (excluding bags).
    Originally posted by jpsartre
    TUI and British Airways prices won't include baggage. They will charge for it just like easyjet, Ryanair, Jet2 etc will.

Try Skyscanner and Kayak for prices. You can play with the dates and flexibility to get cheapest prices. Flying out with one airline and then home with another may work out cheaper.
    Originally posted by bagand96
    Thank you. Yes, I should have said I have an alert on Skyscanner, but will also try Kayak.
    There - in that place; they're - they are; their - owned by them.
    If you have nothing constructive to say, just move along.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,174Posts Today

8,343Users online

Martin's Twitter