Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Y2save
    • By Y2save 14th Jan 20, 10:46 PM
    • 2Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Y2save
    Buying Garden shed online
    • 14th Jan 20, 10:46 PM
    Buying Garden shed online 14th Jan 20 at 10:46 PM
    I'm planning to buy a garden shed to store some garden equip, kids cycles etc as I don't have a garage.

My budget is 400 and the size will be a 6x6 or 6x7. Please point me to the right direction for a reliable brand which I can trust. I ruled out local sellers as the one's near my area are not very good in terms of the material and choice of selection.

I know I don't have much money to spend on 1k plus sheds. But I've found good selection of sheds like tiger sheds but some of the reviews are putting me off.

Any helpful suggestions will be of great help.
Page 1
    • FreeBear
    • By FreeBear 14th Jan 20, 11:59 PM
    • 3,548 Posts
    • 4,594 Thanks
    FreeBear
    • 14th Jan 20, 11:59 PM
    • 14th Jan 20, 11:59 PM
    I know I don't have much money to spend on 1k plus sheds. But I've found good selection of sheds like tiger sheds but some of the reviews are putting me off.
    Originally posted by Y2save
    I have had two sheds from Tiger. Quality is OK(ish), but you get what you pay for. If you go for one with windows, the plastic they use turns yellow pretty quick. It is also well worth taking the time to lay a decent base - I used 100-150mm of hardcore topped with 50mm of concrete. Recycled the hardcore from some lime plaster ceilings I took down. Mixed the concrete by hand - Total cost, under 100.

If you can afford it, go for a 6'x8' minimum and double doors - You'll appreciate the extra space.
    Her courage will change the world.

Treasure the moments that you have. Savour them for as long as you can for they will never come back again.
    • Typhoon2000
    • By Typhoon2000 15th Jan 20, 6:17 AM
    • 1,022 Posts
    • 512 Thanks
    Typhoon2000
    • 15th Jan 20, 6:17 AM
    • 15th Jan 20, 6:17 AM
    Keter is a decent brand. Their 6x6 should be within your budget.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,216Posts Today

5,134Users online

Martin's Twitter