Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Scorpio33
    • By Scorpio33 14th Jan 20, 1:27 PM
    • 548Posts
    • 775Thanks
    Scorpio33
    0 WOW
    Flybe
    • 14th Jan 20, 1:27 PM
    0 WOW
    Flybe 14th Jan 20 at 1:27 PM
    Hi,

I am going to my cousins wedding in June, but need to book flights from Southampton to Edinburgh.

The only operator that operates this route in Flybe.

Now given Flybe's situation, what is the best thing to do.

If I book a flight and pay by credit card (250) that will give me some protection, but does anyone else have any opinions as to if it is ok to book flights or not.
Page 1
    • Alan Bowen
    • By Alan Bowen 14th Jan 20, 8:02 PM
    • 3,409 Posts
    • 1,724 Thanks
    Alan Bowen
    • 14th Jan 20, 8:02 PM
    • 14th Jan 20, 8:02 PM
    The government has announced it has been rescued. If you trust the government then you should have nothing to worry about and the Consumer Credit Act will protect you if the announcement proves false. Southampton has very little choice but 250 doesn't sound much of a bargain, I suspect after all the negative publicity there might be a sale on its way....
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,174Posts Today

8,343Users online

Martin's Twitter