Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • ukloks
    • By ukloks 5th Jan 20, 11:59 PM
    • 120Posts
    • 14,007Thanks
    ukloks
    E: 10/02 Win a Money-Can't-Buy Experience and Prize Bundle with FlyPast Magazine Worth More ...
    • 5th Jan 20, 11:59 PM
    E: 10/02 Win a Money-Can't-Buy Experience and Prize Bundle with FlyPast Magazine Worth More ... 5th Jan 20 at 11:59 PM
    ... Than 650 [help please!]

NB: At the time of posting, I can't see the competition listed on the web page.

The Prize:

Spend an amazing day with The Fighter Collection at an IWM airshow, where you can go behind the scenes and meet the pilots! This is a unique money-can't-buy prize.

A 'lifetime' subscription to FlyPast worth more than 450*

A limited-edition Corgi EE Lightening model worth 131.99

50-off voucher for the Key Shop to spend on whatever you want

How to enter

To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize, simply identify the aircraft type that has been cropped in the image. You will need to collect answers for the December 2019 and January 2020 issues of FlyPast, also shown here. Once you have all three answers you can enter the competition via the link below:

1 Visit www.flypast.com/competitions
    2 Give us your three correct answers from the December '19, January '20 and February '20 issues of FlyPast

Link to the images on my Twitter account: https://mobile.twitter.com/splitpeacurry/status/1213966784753213441/photo/1
Page 1
    • NBLondon
    • By NBLondon 14th Jan 20, 2:39 PM
    • 3,279 Posts
    • 16,479 Thanks
    NBLondon
    • 14th Jan 20, 2:39 PM
    Bump as now live
    • 14th Jan 20, 2:39 PM
    OK - the images are up.

My guess es:

1) Handley Page Victor

2) Short Sunderland?

3) No idea!
    "I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."
    • NBLondon
    • By NBLondon 15th Jan 20, 5:29 PM
    • 3,279 Posts
    • 16,479 Thanks
    NBLondon
    • 15th Jan 20, 5:29 PM
    • 15th Jan 20, 5:29 PM
    A bit of playing with Reverse Image Search

Number 3 - is a McDonnell F3H Demon - here's the original http://www.airwar.ru/image/idop/fighter/f3h/f3h-5.jpg

Can't match the image for the other two though.
    "I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,763Posts Today

6,773Users online

Martin's Twitter