Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Woolyhatcheck
    • By Woolyhatcheck 1st Dec 19, 9:48 AM
    • 12Posts
    • 4Thanks
    Woolyhatcheck
    county court claim form
    • 1st Dec 19, 9:48 AM
    county court claim form 1st Dec 19 at 9:48 AM
    I'm sorry if the information I'm after is already available on the forum but I haven't been able to find it.
    It is about a parking charge from 28/8/18 in Perranporth.
    Sorry if these details are irrelevant but I stopped outside a vets to let my wife go into the laundrette next door then moved off quite quickly.
    There is only one photo of my vehicle with a time but no second photo to establish any duration.(not sure if I can attach a photo)
    I have made a SAR request and informed the solicitor Gladstones but although I had an acknowledgment of the request from CPM they have not supplied anything.
    I have followed the forum advice so far and have sent the acknowledgement of service and so have a couple more weeks to prepare my defence.
    The parking signs are just stuck in the window of the vets and this is visible in the photo.
    What would be the basis of my defence please
    Or is it likely they will not take the court to court as they have a weak case

Thanks
Page 2
    • Woolyhatcheck
    • By Woolyhatcheck 11th Jan 20, 6:45 PM
    • 12 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    Woolyhatcheck
    On the notice of Proposed Allocation to the small claims track N149A form it says you must complete by date XXX and file with county office in Northampton and then underneath the address box it says "and serve copies on all other parties" ]this is however not mentioned on Directions Questionnaire it just instructs to send to adress on N149A.
    Which is correct??
    • KeithP
    • By KeithP 11th Jan 20, 7:10 PM
    • 19,592 Posts
    • 24,985 Thanks
    KeithP
    Return your completed DQ to the CCBC in the same manner and to the same email address that you sent your Defence.
    Refresh you memory on that by re-reading post #11 above.

Send a copy to the Claimant - address on your Claim Form.
    • Woolyhatcheck
    • By Woolyhatcheck 14th Jan 20, 7:20 PM
    • 12 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    Woolyhatcheck
    Do i need to send a copy to the claimant and gladstones? Can i send it by e mail?
    • KeithP
    • By KeithP 14th Jan 20, 7:23 PM
    • 19,592 Posts
    • 24,985 Thanks
    KeithP
    Do i need to send a copy to the claimant and gladstones? Can i send it by e mail?
    Originally posted by Woolyhatcheck
    Please re-read post #22. There is nothing more to add.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,317Posts Today

6,404Users online

Martin's Twitter